• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Mar 3, 2019
Gilfoyle is such a strange political person. Was a hard D when she was with to Gavin Newsom, then mayor of san francisco. Then became hard R at fox news and with the trump family

Oct 31, 2017
Gilfoyle is such a strange political person. Was a hard D when she was with to Gavin Newsom, then mayor of san francisco. Then became hard R at fox news and with the trump family
You've been quoted multiple times, but yeah, she's just an amoral, con artist socio/psychopath only looking for personal advancement at any real cost. Donald Trump was also a registered Democrat for most of his public facing life and also flip-flopped political parties as it suited his needs.

element

Oct 27, 2017
Every video he puts out has him looking like he is about to have an emotional breakdown. It is sad.

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Specifically, exposing herself to employees repeatedly, showing pictures of male genitalia (presumably men she had been sleeping with) to employees, forcing employees to give her massages while nude, forcing employees to stay with her in her apartment and then exposing herself to them, and trying to get her employees to sleep with other Fox News employees.
That's fucking crazy

Aegus

Oct 29, 2017
I know she is such a shitty person, but imagine being her father and reading how your daughter is treated like shit by her husband.

I would be absolutely fuming if I was her father.

Edit: just read he died in 2008.

Mars People

Comics Council 2020
Oct 25, 2017
So he's a complete sociopath?
And she is too apparently.
How do these psychos find each other?

Emergency & I

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Every video he puts out has him looking like he is about to have an emotional breakdown. It is sad.

Yeah. Honestly, I hate him, but he seems subtlety way more conflicted about his path than his father and for that reason he's not completely lost as a human being*

*every time I say this he does or says something to re-convince me he is, in fact, completely lost

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
Get used to hearing from Jr. He's definitely going to succeed where his father failed. Every dictator in the workd and right wing influence in the world has their beady eyes on him as their next attempt.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Get used to hearing from Jr. He's definitely going to succeed where his father failed. Every dictator in the workd and right wing influence in the world has their beady eyes on him as their next attempt.
It's going to be like White Tekken.

Trump is Heihachi and we will see Don Jr vs Ivanka, Baron, and Eric for the Trump Organization throne.

The Bookerman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I just cannot unsee Rita Repulsa when I see her. She is forever in the pot.
giphy.gif
tenor.gif

Close enough

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
I'd feel more sorry if it wasn't clear that especially among the bigoted right these relationships are propped up with two peoples just as reprehensible as one another.

Translation: "I assure you, she's only with me for the money and I want to lower her self esteem to the point that she never thinks she deserves better."
Yep. And I guarantee there are people out there seeing this type of shit and admiring it as "manly" or already acknowledging it as some unspoken law when "you're dealing with women".

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
Bootstraps mentality lol
Right? "What's my love mean if I don't make her work for it huh?" Putting aside that I'm sure like his dad he has no problem "taking love" if he thinks he's entitled to it.

I'm dying why would you even post that photo with your kids LMAOOOO
Probably because they could only get a few shots anyway before he had to rush to meet his busy schedule of literally anything else besides a loving father ie parties, coke, prowling for women who aren't his wife.