• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Books

Alt account
Banned
Feb 4, 2019
You'll lose your job and people will wonder what happened to you and shrug that you just stopped showing up for some reason or other.

skillzilla81

Self-requested temporary ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'd call in sick if possible. Trump came to our campus and I just didn't feel safe to be there with his supporters around. My wife had to work the line and heard tons of racist epithets while trying to keep everybody in an orderly line. She came home crying.

Merv

Oct 27, 2017
Wear a hat.

il_794xN.1899604188_sm7e.jpg

GoldenEye 007

Roll Tide, Y'all!
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
People keep dismissing how shitty, racist, and hateful Trump supporters are. I'd want no part of being in that environment.

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
I'd call in sick if possible. Trump came to our campus and I just didn't feel safe to be there with his supporters around. My wife had to work the line and heard tons of racist epithets while trying to keep everybody in an orderly line. She came home crying.
I'm so sorry she had to go through all of that. I don't know if i could control myself if a Trump supporter said something in my direction

Relix

Oct 25, 2017
Why the fuck is he coming to Orlando. It's probably the second most blue county in Florida.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
I'm so sorry she had to go through all of that. I don't know if i could control myself if a Trump supporter said something in my direction
Books, what do you have to say to this? Just curious.

daegan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Oct 27, 2017
if you *absolutely cannot lose your job* I would just do something to make yourself vomit after you get there. traffic will still be hell but nobody wants to work alongside someone who is puking.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
Do your job and bitch to your coworkers on your break like everyone else. Someone talks shit, kick them out. They escalate, call the cops.
So that is really your response to this:
Trump came to our campus and I just didn't feel safe to be there with his supporters around. My wife had to work the line and heard tons of racist epithets while trying to keep everybody in an orderly line. She came home crying.

You assume OP has the leverage to kick people out, that they can kick people out for being racist, that someone should have to work in that environment, that people can rely on the police, and that the answer is basically "suck it up".

Books

Alt account
Banned
Feb 4, 2019
So that is really your response to this:

You assume OP has the leverage to kick people out, that they can kick people out for being racist, that someone should have to work in that environment, that people can rely on the police, and that the answer is basically "suck it up".
Yes, there's a code of conduct. Abusive language against employees is most certainly a rule that leads to people getting kicked out, banned/arrested.

And he's doing security. He's in an ideal situation to kick people out.

OP, read up the code of conduct for amway center. Use those rules as necessary.

GaimeGuy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why the hell would you refuse to work that day? Trump sucks, but why would him being there effect your will to work? This makes no sense.
Maybe he's Jewish, hispanic, or Muslim, and doesn't want to provide security for a piece of shit that considers Nazis his allies and base?

Edit: Speaking for myself, I'm a Jewish American. The safer Trump and his supporters are, the less safe I am. Nazis don't deserve security. Child kidnappers don't deserve to feel safe.

As far as I'm concerned, everyone who gathers at a Trump rally is Al Qaeda

Last edited:

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Maybe he's Jewish, hispanic, or Muslim, and doesn't want to provide security for a piece of shit that considers Nazis his allies and base?

Edit: Speaking for myself, I'm a Jewish American. The safer Trump and his supporters are, the less safe I am. Nazis don't deserve security. Child kidnappers don't deserve to feel safe.

As far as I'm concerned, everyone who gathers at a Trump rally is Al Qaeda
Same you just never know what these people are capable of.

DirtyLarry

Oct 27, 2017
No need to worry OP.

The secret service is probably already doing background checks on all of the employees as we speak and since they have super computers that monitor our every move and you just posted a thread that contains no less than 3 monitored keywords that would be considered suspicious (I am not repeating the words out of fear of making the same list you are now currently on although I do admit by just replying to this thread I am probably now on the list as well), they have already associated the MAC address of whatever device you used to post this thread with your actual name.

So now chances are very high you will be told not to come into work that day.

Well played!!!

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
If calling in sick or taking the day off risks your job, then just suck it up and work that day. Last thing you want is losing your job because of Trump, that'd be more of a win for him than for you.

meowdi gras

Feb 24, 2018
I'd refuse. But I've been fired from jobs multiple times, so losing a job wouldn't faze me that much. There's jobs everywhere.

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Work the event and get paid, but try to do just enough to both fuck over the President and Pence in some way without getting fired or killed by the secret service. Btw, I commend you for doing your job in the face of the orange shitbag. I'd probably lose my shit and end up dead or in federal prison for flying off the handle just seeing that fuck in person.

I think my current goal in life is to get invited to the WH just so I can turn that sad sack of shit down.

Ryaaan14

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
I wouldn't do it for free but if it's your fuckin job to be there then yep

Also not smart to be so cavalier w your personal details about your job and place of biz

-2B-

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Sep 23, 2018
do the adult thing and go to work

OP
OP
Lord Moriarty007
Nov 21, 2017
So I did work the rally, and it was fine. I didn't do much Secret service took control. Very impressed by them
This video explains my feeling on the people who came.

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places
Well on the bright side that fat fuck will be back on air force 1 after landing an hour earlier. I passed the motorcade on the opposite side of 130 to the Austin airport, he did a photoshoot in north Austin and my flight was delayed for air force 1 to take off. He hates being away from executive time and golfing.