• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
fnTnxqO.png
baby did a bad, bad thing

Bunga

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Trump out here saying Biden wasn't fit to be president because he "couldn't string a sentence together" and here he is wearing nappies.

Orbis

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Yeah, I feel the same. There are plenty of perfectly decent people who struggle with incontinence. This feels mildly ableist
Agreed. Fuck Donald Trump. Attack and mock him, but picking things people have no control over seems lame and will only serve to make people with such conditions feel uncomfortable.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Has anyone else verified it?

how...? even this guy is unverified. and everyone in trump-sphere is behind NDAs.

It would explain the puffy midsection, and the girdle would explain his back posture that everyone notes...

for the Alpha male that makes fun of everyone, I hope more evidence comes out. The snorting Adderall thing is something tom arnold also said. that stuff does mess with your bowels. ..not that i'd know.

I don't mind the low road on this one. Mainly because hes an ass.

Dever

Dec 25, 2019
So he's been shitting his pants for 4 years in the White House requiring assistance with wiping himself and this is the first we hear of it?

EntelechyFuff

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Nov 19, 2019
I agree no one should be mocked for medical conditions. That being said, she does realize Trump would mock her incessantly for the fact that she publicly said this, yes?
Trump deserves the mocking for reasons other than any issues with incontinence
Yeah there's definitely a gloves-off rule specific to Trump. The man regularly touts how he has the best health of any president in the history of America, while simultaneously mocking even the smallest perceived weakness of others.

It's less about "diapers are bad" and more about exhibit #3235532118 of Trump being a narcissist who goes to extreme lengths to preserve an appearance of (his idea of) strength.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I mean if he can start unfounded rumours and conspiracy theories about other people there's no reason we can't do it for him.

Like calling Elon Musk a pedophile, its free real estate.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah there's definitely a gloves-off rule specific to Trump. The man regularly touts how he has the best health of any president in the history of America, while simultaneously mocking even the smallest perceived weakness of others.

It's less about "diapers are bad" and more about exhibit #3235532118 of Trump being a narcissist who goes to extreme lengths to preserve an appearance of (his idea of) strength.

As a disability advocate, that's not the way the thread reads at all. It's pretty cruel when you consider how many of our members may be disabled or fighting long term health problems and struggle with incontinence.

There are mountains of things to mock Trump for, but a health condition that many of our members may share should not be one of them.

TeraDax

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Québec
Yeah, I hate Trump, but an adult of that age wearing diapers, drug use of not, is not that shameful. Not what I would use to mock him.

Wolfe

Banned
Sep 3, 2018
Agreed. Fuck Donald Trump. Attack and mock him, but picking things people have no control over seems lame and will only serve to make people with such conditions feel uncomfortable.

Naw fuck this dude, especially considering if it is true it's likely due to his poor lifestyle, and especially because it seems to get under his skin a great deal.

I agree with what you said under normal circumstances but this is a special case so fuck him and his diaper wearing ass.

Lock message

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
There are a multitude of medical reasons why someone might need to wear an adult diaper. For some they've gotten old and just lost the control we all take for granted, others have bowl conditions that cause them to lose control during random moments throughout the day.

The image of Trump as a big baby is comical given his actions and general demeanour, but making fun of him for the act of needing adult diapers also unfairly paints a target on those with legitimate medical conditions or age related issues. So we'd like to ask everyone to be considerate towards those who are suffering from such conditions and issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.