• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

NervousXtian

Oct 27, 2017
It's funny that his own MAGA freaks are turning on him. Not that they aren't still screaming his talking points but like legit angry at Trump. He's created a vicious animal that is gonna go after him if he tries to go into hiding.

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
It's funny that his own MAGA freaks are turning on him. Not that they aren't still screaming his talking points but like legit angry at Trump. He's created a vicious animal that is gonna go after him if he tries to go into hiding.

My parents are getting angry asking why he let the election be stolen from him, why he picked such incompetent lawyers... he should have known... etc etc

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
My parents are getting angry asking why he let the election be stolen from him, why he picked such incompetent lawyers... he should have known... etc etc
This was a someone I know talking point yesterday too. Saying "he should have preempted the vote by mail 'scheme' with legal challenges. But he was too confident that he'd pull it out regardless."

I wonder where they are getting this stuff. Gotta be from some dumbass news source.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Trump has to be screaming at his remaining administrators to "build him a Twitter".

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Isn't' it crazy the amount urgency this guy is showing for his damn Twitter account of all things?

I miss regular Presidents.

Shoe

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
haha, yeah. was a little bit disappointed, when I learned it was a skit.
edit: or lets better say glad. kid had many problems because of that video :/
Well, he channeled those rough days into something better, because the Angry German Kid legit looks like this now:

echter_gangster_hercules_beatz_collage_screen_800_2017_0.jpg

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Isn't' it crazy the amount urgency this guy is showing for his damn Twitter account of all things?

Yeah. Thousands of people are dying every day.

He has shown more concern for his Twitter account in the past 24 hours than he has shown for his citizens since getting elected.

Skatterd

Oct 25, 2017
Lindsey Graham out there saying now it's time to repeal Section 230 like they think it'll lead to Trump returning to Twitter. These people are morons.

Socivol

Oct 25, 2017
I'm shocked to see how many people think this is a 1st amendment violation lol. People really don't know shit do they?

linkboy

Oct 26, 2017
Reno
I'm shocked to see how many people think this is a 1st amendment violation lol. People really don't know shit do they?

These people are clueless idiots. I live in rural South Dakota (about 20 miles east of Rapid City) and the idiocy of these morons makes my head hurt.

What's worse is they're proud of it.

Hopefully, my wife and I can move later this year and get out of here.

Last edited:

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017

some of the reaching is hilariously funny. People talking about how we need Net Neutrality now (sadly, it would do nothing for platform censorship, but we do need NN!) and bringing up 230 but striking it down would give even MORE cover for twitter/facebook/etc to ban anyone they want, since without it they are absolutely responsible for the content on their platform.

Virtually no one talks about how capitalism already has a solution, create a competitor and attract more users with it. Don't like Google or Apple phones? Make your own Trump phone and Trump app store, I'm sure it'll work out well, with the same high quality of Trump steaks and Trump knives. Maybe they could talk to Soulja Boy.

Kendrid

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
Based on his tweets last night I think they will setup a forum where they control everything and it will be their safe space. No app though since neither platform will allow it.

DeltaRed

Apr 27, 2018

It's bizarre. Biden will get through his term without tweeting every 5 minutes and people might remember twitter isn't some official communication app of the President.

BriGuy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oh definitely but I do think he gets a high from seeing those engagement numbers on Twitter.
But yeah, he'll really enjoy that echo chamber he's got on parler lol
That echo chamber is partially responsible for why he thinks he won the 2020 election in a landslide. After all, he was packing them in at his rallies while Joe Biden only had a handful of people present for his virtual addresses.

"On Twitter, half my replies were nasty. Real nasty stuff. Fake stuff. Probably paid for by Soros, that's what people are saying, but now 100% of real Americans are behind me. They love me and I love them, it's tremendous, and we're going to take back the country and make America great again again." *stilted dance*

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
I still can't believe that the one and only time he directly used the official @POTUS for presidential statements and it was to try and skirt around a Twitter account ban.
It's so he could get a massive following on his personal account so that after he's out of office he still has a gigantic platform. That's exactly why he never used the POTUS account.

Thankfully that's done and dusted now.

Deleted member 70788

Jun 2, 2020
I'd say Pence has redeemed himself enough to go to a standard max security prison instead of the Phantom Zone.
Haha come on! No he hasn't. He is responsible for the deaths of 1,000s of Americans and kids at the border. He couldn't even do the right thing at the 11th hour.

He's a coward and a traitor.

louiedog

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like anxiety is going to take a little bit of a dip without news articles about Trump tweets every day.

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
I wonder what the guy is doing now with no outlet of his usual spewing. He could have done a press release or something which is what was done for years before Twitter but guess that's beneath him

CommodoreKong

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder what the guy is doing now with no outlet of his usual spewing. He could have done a press release or something which is what was done for years before Twitter but guess that's beneath him

He's probably screaming his Twitter rants at whatever unlucky White House intern that has to bring him food.

ivantod

Oct 27, 2017
It feels very weird not having a constant firehose of shit spewing from his Twitter account. Like there is this weird quiet.

But, kidding aside, he's probably just watching Fox News and stewing. Oh, and he's probably been asking if he can sign an executive order to mandate Twitter to give him his account back or something like that.