• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Binabik15

Oct 28, 2017
PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT!

Has cybersecurity expert Guiliani unable to circumvent the ban so far, huh. Maybe now Trump will fire him šŸ¤£

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
Honestly, he probably could have managed enough leverage from public outcry and support from other political figures to do something if he hadn't just made himself public enemy number one.

Makes me wonder if Twitter didn't have their hand hovering over the button the entire time, just waiting until he ended up on the outs with enough Republicans to be able to punt him without recourse.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
This will never not be funny:

NmFDmmT.png
Bookmarked.

I need to save this to me PC for prosperity tho.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Honestly, he probably could have managed enough leverage from public outcry and support from other political figures to do something if he hadn't just made himself public enemy number one.

Makes me wonder if Twitter didn't have their hand hovering over the button the entire time, just waiting until he ended up on the outs with enough Republicans to be able to punt him without recourse.

Republicans are getting hounded at airports and in public by MAGA mobs with chants of traitor etc, I'd have to imagine some of them were involved with Dems in consulting with social media platforms about how to handle this.

I doubt these big tech companies just randomly grew a conscience and backbone without some sort of support or discussion from both sides of the political isle. It isn't like Trump hasn't been inciting terrible shit for years already, to the point where it had already led to harm, death, attacks, racism, violence etc.

Stick

Oct 30, 2017
I can't stop imagining the shock on Trumps face when he tried to log in to twitter, only to find out he was banned. That was his baby, and it was ripped right out of his arms, while the avalanche of bad news keeps coming.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
I can't stop imagining the shock on Trumps face when he tried to log in to twitter, only to find out he was banned. That was his baby, and it was ripped right out of his arms, while the avalanche of bad news keeps coming.
Starving him of attention was always the way to get at him. His ego will shrivel up without it.

FF Seraphim

Oct 26, 2017
Tokyo

To be the fly in that room when he found out he wad banned. Oh that would of been hilarious

Laurentius

Apr 18, 2018
"I don't want the lasting impression of this administration to be what happened at the Capitol," the official said. "We have a lot of accomplishments of this administration that should be highlighted so that we can leave a good final impression."

Accomplishments like...380,000 dead Americans?

mattiewheels

Oct 27, 2017
What's funny is, he won't be caught dead actually using parler or whatever else. They don't have the prestige and fame of twitter, he could care less that it's what his followers supposedly use.
I guess all those Russian bot farms are gearing up to like the fuck out of his first posts there.

SirNinja

One Winged Slayer
Wonder how long it'll be until we get an Emergency Broadcast Alert message on all our phones saying I WON THIS ELECTION, BY A LOT

Regardless, this is great. Hopefully he keeps nuking more of his inner circle's accounts.

RoninChaos

Oct 26, 2017
"He's thinking of building out his own platform" lol he has never paid his own contractors for work they've done. Why would he pay for this? Lol

Arcus Felis

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 26, 2017
I will enjoy the silence while it lasts. He will find other ways to make himself heard (betting on talk shows on television at this point, before and after he gets out of the White House).

But, for now, I will just enjoy the silence, while I imagine him red with anger and miserable, and hoping that the next time we see him, it will be in an orange suit.

Alpheus

Oct 25, 2017
Republicans are getting hounded at airports and in public by MAGA mobs with chants of traitor etc, I'd have to imagine some of them were involved with Dems in consulting with social media platforms about how to handle this.

I doubt these big tech companies just randomly grew a conscience and backbone without some sort of support or discussion from both sides of the political isle. It isn't like Trump hasn't been inciting terrible shit for years already, to the point where it had already led to harm, death, attacks, racism, violence etc.
They don't want to be regulated that was the impetus for them to finally do something but I hope it grants them no clemency when the regulation hammer falls on them (smart regulation not blanket regulation that bolsters their hands as gigantic tech companies)

Alpheus

Oct 25, 2017
Accomplishments like...380,000 dead Americans?
"Hey Brenda can you give us the charts with all our accomplishments? You know, the one with all the death." (Joke structure stolen from Seth Meyers from the Jonathan Swan interview episode *Trump voice* "Well if you look at death..." )

These admin officials should be fired into the sun.

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
Hillary just committed the most epic thread bump ever done on the internet
Nah it's still the guy who bumped a several year old thread where everyone was making fun of him for talking about a Mortal Kombat x DC game that was going to come out.

Hilary did the best with what she could though, it's a good bump.

M4xim1l1ano

Oct 29, 2017
Santiago, Stockholm, Vienna
"The Hemingway of 140 characters" is an insult to Hemingway, literacy, intelligence, art, beauty, life.. coffee, nature.. EVERYTHING!

Jesus fucking Christ!! Donald Trump would be the one of the homo erectus who never got erected.

Never ever put this Troglodyte next to any author/and or compare him with such..

Well, he at least kept a promise of making America "great" (or a little better at least) again by losing House, Senate, presidency and twitter..