• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
I CANT EVEN RIGHT NOW

Apparently Parler just got pulled from the Google App store. Over at TheDonald they're teaching each other how to install the PWA version. I thought this exchange was funny.

ErQKi1vUYAEDvLm

Pedrito

Nov 4, 2017
"Melania here (not Donald). It's unfair for my husband and the 75 000 000 patriots who voted for him that the radical left..."

Hecht

Blue light comes around
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
To be fair, you only know about the alt attempts that failed. For all you know, fat4all and I could be the same person and we're I'm too brilliant to get caught.

giphy.gif
Damn. Well you all are doing great keeping your posting patterns different. One of you is clearly a much worse poster than the other.
WHICH ONE IS IT
HMMMM?
:P

@ShenmueGuru

Nov 7, 2017
As someone who used to be a moderator, and then owner of a niche videogame forum for 20 years, I literally cannot believe the President of the United States is actually behaving like a banned member, creating alt accounts to try and post.

I honestly cannot believe this...

AkuMifune

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That feeling when you're drunk and banned and just can't accept it.

Unfortunately there's no getting sober from what he's drunk off.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
gozu do you live in WV, I'll punch ur bum for impersonating me, i'll kick a pepperoni roll right at ya

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
Hey, where's thread #5? If a random Twitter employee can stay awake all night banning Trump alts, then one of you has to take one for the team and stay up to make threads.

EntelechyFuff

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Nov 19, 2019
Wish I had a fake alt-right account now to suggest that we all take a cue from Rush and delete our twitters in solidarity with Our President.

Damaniel

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR

Hecht

Blue light comes around
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
brb renaming to Hypertext Transfer Progressive

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
how many accounts have been banned so far?
4 banned, one restricted to non-Trump posts (5 total Trump may have tried to use)

1.) real Trump account
2.) POTUS (cannot be used for Trump tweets)
3.) TeamTrump
4.) Gary Coby

Not completely sure about the fifth one if it's real (haven't seen anything linked it was his)

5.)thedonalddotwin

Last edited:

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
"Hey yea boss don't worry. I'm cool crunching for this. No like seriously. It would be my honor to watch guard.. HEY I KNOW YOU APPRECIATE ME HAVING A WORK LIFE BALANCE BUT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR FOUR YEARS. I GOT THIS."