• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
Instead of impeachment they should have just taken his Twitter account away.

No one should doubt that deplatforming doesn't work.

Jan 3, 2018
giphy.gif

I'm fuckin dead.

Clay

Oct 29, 2017
What a moron. Hilarious how he doesn't see how desperate this looks. And is completely oblivious to the fact that no one gives a shit what he has to say anyway. Anyone you haven't lost is on Parler, dipshit.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
This CANNOT be real. I fucking REFUSE to believe that a person can be this oblivious.
I am howling lol

Please oh please be real
going by this tweet quoted earlier in the thread

i would not be surprised at all

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
"Hey all, Dan from White House accounting here and....PSYCH! GOTCHA, BITCH! ITS ME, DIRTYDONNY69! TWITTER SUUUUUCKS!"

Oozer

Oct 25, 2017
I'm now imagining President Donald Trump wandering the halls of the West Wing, moving from one unlucky staffer to the next and begging, demanding, cajoling, intimidating, threatening them to allow him to co-opt their Twitter accounts as his own.

And I'm smiling.

The Washington Post/New York Times article on tonight is gonna be amazing. "After the @TeamTrump account was suspended, aides were seen sprinting for the exits, followed closely by an enraged Mr. Trump, his shirt flecked with what could be spittle as he chased them and yelled, 'your accounts, give me your accounts!' A source inside the White House said "it may have been Friday the 8th, but it felt like Friday the 13th. We were all just trying to get away from Jason. I saw a friend get cornered. Trump grabbed his phone and started jabbing at it. My friend just used that account to talk to his old school buddies and a couple of his favorite professors. Now it's permanently suspended.'"

CallMeShaft

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I love how big of a hit losing Twitter is to his ego. Dude can't handle it and I'm so here for it.

FF Seraphim

Oct 26, 2017
Tokyo
So he is going to spend Friday trying to circumvent a Twitter ban? Awesome. It means he will probably not try to do anything that could further hurt our democracy.

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Those who work at Twitter that wanted him banned for so long must feel cathartic getting to actually ban him and chase alts.

I know I'm loving watching it.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Rush's account doesn't say 'suspended,' so it might've just been deleted

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
Can you imagine how many phone they're going through. I bet he's just constantly whipping them across the room. I NEED TO TWEET! 75 MILLION!!