• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
Hahahaha
tenor.gif

Twitters administrators going be busy playing whack a mole with Trump alt accounts tonight

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
I want a new thread every time this happens.

I am not being sarcastic. It's hilarious.

Mike Works

Oct 28, 2017
I absolutely love how all he's accomplishing by doing this is showing everyone how much he cares.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
galaxy brain: Twitter took so long to ban Trump because they spent years hiring a crack team that can be here all month to bust down every alt

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017
Lets get odds on how many accounts hes going to register. I say 20. God, what a sorry sack of shit.

Oct 29, 2017
USA
Work kind of sucked for me today but I don't care about that anymore. This shit instantly put me in a good mood. This is too fucking funny.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
At this very moment, Donald Trump is losing his mind.

Being banned from Twitter is worse than any impeachment for him.

Old Man Spike

Oct 29, 2017
United States
I'm now imagining President Donald Trump wandering the halls of the West Wing, moving from one unlucky staffer to the next and begging, demanding, cajoling, intimidating, threatening them to allow him to co-opt their Twitter accounts as his own.

And I'm smiling.

Melpomene

One Winged Slayer
Jun 9, 2019
I'm not sure if getting a new thread for each one of these is funnier or less funny than there being a dedicated, named OT for it.