• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bob White

Oct 27, 2017
maxresdefault.jpg

a916

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, Democrats aren't even in power and they're controlling Twitter. They must be stopped.

a916

Oct 25, 2017
Come on now, it's not a very effective burner account if it's THAT obvious.

Odesu

Oct 26, 2017
In 2021, the President of the United States gets thrown off of a Social Media Platform for inciting an insurrection, resulting in a riot in the capitol, killing 5 people. He then uses the official Account of the President of the United States on that same platform to attack the platform, only for that account to lose posting priviliges.

Imagine yourself reading that sentence 6 years ago.

Last edited:

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Jordan calls out the true sedition America has experienced this week.

Zip

Oct 28, 2017
This is all fucking delicious. Hopefully it's the start of him seeing his asshole empire crumble and topple all around him, culminating with the collapse of his businesses and the jailing of himself and his shitty kids.

a916

Oct 25, 2017
He's going to finally have to talk to one of his sons and ask for their twitter password.

scottbeowulf

Oct 27, 2017
United States
Imagine all the work he had to go through to get into another twitter account cuz he's an idiot. Then it's instantly shut down. I can imagine him just screaming for an IT guy.

MarkN

Oct 13, 2018
I understand that this is nice to see him losing it, but it's terrifying to think that his supporters will most likely interpret this as "he's being held hostage" or "this is the real coup". The FBI needs to be tracking this stuff. I am incredibly nervous for the next few months

dragonbane

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Trump will probably get hosted by the .win guys. I'm sure they are already excited for it. They probably even fake some engagement numbers like likes for him lmao.

It's very important that people ignore him so the deplatforming works, but I'm sure the media will still cover them 24/7 sadly.

Rated-G

Oct 29, 2017
Man, remember how he was never supposed to use his personal twitter after inauguration? And like so many other things he wasn't supposed to do, no one stopped him. Ironic that this is one of the few times he used the POTUS account.

roflwaffles

Oct 30, 2017
In 2020, the President of the United States gets thrown off of a Social Media Platform for inciting an insurrection, resulting in a riot in the capitol, killing 5 people. He then uses the official Account of the President of the United States on that same platform to attack the platform, only for that account to lose posting priviliges.

Imagine yourself reading that sentence 6 years ago.
It truly is December 39th, 2020.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
Any fucking bank that gives him another loan for anything ever again deserves to lose that money to bankruptcy write offs.

Dis

Oct 27, 2017
@POTUS is an official government account with Archived tweets according to US Law, so they can't remove the account, but they can ban any new Tweets on it until January 20th when Biden takes over

So just wanting to double check, is this how it is handled? Because I've heard conflicting information on this.

I know it's an official account and had to be archieved as such for record keeping, but I've also read that while that's true, that isn't on twitter to do and is on the white house itself. That the White House is meant to be taking recorded copies of every tweet from that account for the records act. I think I even read on era in the thread where twitter discussed how they'd handle moving the account to Biden that they would wipe the whole account and start fresh, not delete the account but wipe every tweet from before Biden took over so it only shows his stuff after he is president.

Maybe I am remembering wrong through, but if not then why can't they lock the account until the 20th? Twitter isn't an official government mouth piece website, it's weird that they wouldn't be allowed to lock an account just because it's the one for the potus.

Either way I love the meltdown, trump lives for twitter and without the constant ego boost of seeing the news and everyone pay attention to his insane tweets every 10 minutes his ego will be breaking so hard.

onyx

Dec 25, 2017
I think Trump has learned his lesson now. Just like he always learns his lesson. It was a beautiful and perfect lesson. Also he is the best learner with a big brain that learns lessons like a stable genius.

AKA, keep him banned for life.