• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hound

Jul 6, 2019
It's ok by me but only if the office is located above a bowling alley and below another bowling alley.

Deleted member 17388

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
MV5BNWI0ZmE4ZjgtMTY3OS00ZDdhLTkxMjktZThmZjg1YzAxNjAzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjc2Nzg5OTQ@._V1_.jpg

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
So a different room where he sits and watches tv all day?

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
Don't give a shit.

Dude is about to be sued all over. He will remain in the spot light but not for the right reasons.

If senate convicts then he can't run again.

Still things to come so he can try to grift if he wants, everyone else gonna be having a relative good time seeing him squirm.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
Even funnier when you recall his pathological obsession with slapping his name on things.

I imagine this is him attempting to create an "official" government office where he can "continue" his "presidential duties" as he continues to plant the "idea" that Biden "fraudulently" won. So he's pulling his ego back for the sake of creating a "legitimate" office.

lunarworks

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Hasn't pretty much every single president shut the fuck up about the administration of the US after they were out of office?

Pathetic.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
I want to laugh...but just....ugh. I knew he wouldn't let things go, and it was nice not hearing about him for a *checks calendar* week?

Just absolutely hate how he can be humiliated and still manage to cultivate a following even after deplatforming. I have no doubt that his fans are well aware of this and will continue to rally.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
This is just fucking pathetic. It's literally the opposite of the desperate "strong man", "noble & heroic statesman" persona he pretends to have & his cultists try to apply to him. It's the real world equivalent of that "I'M NOT OWNED!" Dril tweet.

Mar 7, 2020
USA
So...the office of the twice impeached one term ex-president of the failed state of united MAGA trumps land?

What's next? He gonna open a theme park and name it MAGA Trumps Land? Land of failed MAGA Dreams?

NCR Ranger

Oct 25, 2017
I guess the silver lining is that as long as he keeps grifting his cult that money won't be used to back a more competent candidate. Maybe if we are lucky they will convince him to go ahead with his third party threat in 2022 and/or 2024.

geomon

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
Will it have a tiny desk and he'll sign blank pages on it with his heart attack signature?

Last edited:

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
This whole letterhead is supreme cope.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
FROM THE OFFICE OF THE FORMER PRESIDENT

1Kc4dG2.png

Oct 27, 2017
would he take $500 to leave a gag birthday message for a friend

"aww bro you pranked me with the worst president of all time aww"