• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

UltimateHigh

Oct 25, 2017
explain his bigot church or cult or whatever the fuck it is.

and those follows. you follow those people while keeping your mouth shut about politics makes one think....

Mar 10, 2018
Really no excuse for claiming to be not-very-political and yet following someone like Ben Shapiro. I'm honestly surprised Pratt still chooses to participate in what Shapiro's viewer base would call "liberal SJW Hollywood agenda" films. Well the pay must be nice I guess.

red13th

Oct 25, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Took a cursory look, besides Ben Shapiro and Dan Crenshaw he also follows Tucker Carlson, Nikki Haley, Ben Sasse, Meghan McCain (lol why) and... Tulsi Gabbard.
Good thing he isn't a political person, huh.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Literally got an email from Scarlet that said she wanted to see *me* tonight

Man that donation to Team Biden is PAYING OFF

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Twitter folks are rightly asking where all this support from the marvel casts was when it was Brie Larson being harassed.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Twitter folks are rightly asking where all this support from the marvel casts was when it was Brie Larson being harassed.
Right? Or Zendaya getting shit on for being MJ or other instances.

But people are calling a spade a spade and "allies" are twisting themselves into pretzels to try and justify how following ben Shapiro and turning point doesnt make you political and how attending a homophobic as fuck church is ok if you dont agree with all of their views.

Laughable.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
My mom and dad are still roman catholic and managed to find a church and priests who aren't virulently homophobic (2 different ones since they live in different towns now!). If Pratt gave a fuck about the LGBTQ community he would at least attempt do that.

Giving money and support to homophobes isn't a way of trying to get them to change from the inside.

AliasGreed

Oct 31, 2017
She went private prolly bc harassment

Here's a screencap without the username
Screenshot_20201020-193459_Discord.jpg

The last word was accountable.

I'm confused by this, this means nothing. I follow a million news people on twitter for example. I follow all the republicans and the democratics, doesn't mean I support any of them.

Pratt is probably a republican but anti Trump, he's wife supports Biden.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
I'm confused by this, this means nothing. I follow a million news people on twitter for example. I follow all the republicans and the democratics, doesn't mean I support any of them.

Pratt is probably a republican but anti Trump, he's wife supports Biden.
Except he doesn't follow any democrats or leftists. His insta has even more conservative chuds btw that aren't in that picture.

And his only political stance we know of is that he loves his gay-hating church.

Also it's a direct refutation of Ruffalo's statement that he isn't political. He's clearly political.

Gustaf

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
the thread about chris pratt following list having more posts than this thread is like really fucking saddening.

like,

you realize on what people will focus, instead of the good, the opportunity to shit on someone, they can't let that pass.

i mean, for all purpose and intentions shit on pratt, but this thread should be bigger than that one.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Because one shitty guy was apparently an innocent victim meanwhile Brie Larson, Zendaya and Olsen got dragged and they did nothing.

It's just fucking maddening.