• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent Unknown

Oct 26, 2017
This was trending on YouTube Shorts, amazing and well deserved backfire:

Eddie either had a good friend fill him in ahead of time about the set up or he is just that good. Either way, try to play Eddie for clicks and find out what happens.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
nothing good ever happens when a circle is cleared in a school hallway. Once saw a kid catch a real life Stone stone stunner in a hall way. Another time saw an assistant principle get put through a trophy cast, he needed 17 stitches in his hand

Djalminha

Alt-Account
Banned
Sep 22, 2020
Non-native speaker here, what does she say? I can't make it out.

Edit: nevermind

ignata

Dec 26, 2017
Denver
nothing good ever happens when a circle is cleared in a school hallway. Once saw a kid catch a real life Stone stone stunner in a hall way. Another time saw an assistant principle get put through a trophy cast, he needed 17 stitches in his hand

It's been well over 20 years and I'll never forget the Stone Cold Stunner that took place while waiting to be let into a class in high school. The way his legs kicked out, I have that burned into my brain.

cartographer

Oct 25, 2017
Some real instinctual shit that people just form circles around two people about to fight. You don't even realize you're doing it and then suddenly you've formed a circle better than any man or computer could draw.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018

One time these two dudes who were friends were playfighting before class in the hallway so the bigger guy decided to spin the smaller guy in a circle by his leg

(think Mario 64 bowser spinning)

....thing is by the time the smaller dude was getting spun around like 4 times his head hit a concrete wall and that was baaaaaaaad morning

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
and eddie grew up to be the president of the united states

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
One time these two dudes who were friends were playfighting before class in the hallway so the bigger guy decided to spin the smaller guy in a circle by his leg

(think Mario 64 bowser spinning)

....thing is by the time the smaller dude was getting spun around like 4 times his head hid a concrete wall and that was baaaaaaaad morning
School cement always seems extra hard and make the most disgusting sounds

Oct 25, 2017
apparently the girl was attempting to make a big show of their breakup and asked a friend to film it
but eddie didnt give the slightest fuck and said "ok cool I was going to say the same to you" and walked away in apathy
the crowd ooo-ed then the girl just sort of walked away awkwardly, her dramatic moment not having gone to plan

in short: middle school bullshit.

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
BackAgedIndianelephant-size_restricted.gif

grand

Oct 25, 2017
YouTube shorts have really messed up the algorithm if it's bringing back 4 year old videos from middle school

Also it's middle school so it's probably a week long "relationship" that had no emotional investment (I mean, obviously so from the video)

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

One time in my HS hallway a Senior got into a fight with two freshmen. One of the freshmen had a BRICK but the Senior still kicked both their asses.

Feb 24, 2018
In my School, they monetized it by setting up a betting ring and set up "matches" (aka forcing kids into a "ring" to fight and setting bets on who win).

Swiggins

was promised a tag
Apr 10, 2018
Junior year of HS I saw a circle cleared in the school hallway and went to investigate, got there just in time to see some poor freshman's fucking arm get snapped like a goddamn twig by two seniors.

I could hear the fucking crunch.

Both of the seniors got expelled, never found out what happened to the Freshman but I hope he's doing okay.

Rizific

Oct 27, 2017
wow. riveting tale of two scorned lovers with a twist that no one saw coming. incredible cinematography, IMDB rating 7.5/10

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
I only ever got to see one school fight and it was over within three seconds. We formed a circle and they tried to fight but basically just hug punched each other for a few seconds and then a teacher came over.

We did once get to go home early because all the toilets were boiling, so that was fun.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm pretty sure I gave at least 1 kid in middle school a stunner

ZackieChan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Totally normal for a forum full of 30+ year olds to be discussing an inaudible video of high school kid drama

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
I only ever got to see one school fight and it was over within three seconds. We formed a circle and they tried to fight but basically just hug punched each other for a few seconds and then a teacher came over.

We did once get to go home early because all the toilets were boiling, so that was fun.
I got in a few tussles, but the most memorable was the time i got in a fight with an albino kid. Dude love talking shit and doing that thing where you walk behind people and put you knee in the back of their knee so they fell.

Professor Beef

Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World
A guy tried giving me a stunner in middle school, but he was too short so he just hung off my neck and looked stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.