• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
EqIGWdWW4AQWRlD

TooBusyLookinGud

Graphics Engineer
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
California
There is not. I work out and run a lot to reduce my stressful job and it keeps me in shape. Granted I'm not cut like a Ginsu but I like my body and self in its current form to be 40.

Makoto Yuki

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I want Bayonetta's body...

Oh you mean the kind of body I would have? Noctis, because it's more or less how my body is right now.

Cenauru

Dragon Girl Supremacy
Oct 25, 2017
Definitely my FFXIV character. I definitely didn't make an idealized version of myself and over time realize I identify with her more than myself and in turn also unearth some deep-rooted issues with my identity that I ignored all the signs for...oops
uwmdk0d.jpg

viskod

Nov 9, 2017
I turned 40 this year so I certainly wouldn't mind the 20-something year old body of one of these expertly sculpted protagonists or fighting game characters.

Real talk though, there's some tattoos in the yakuza series that make me think "Damn. I wish i could do that."

purseowner

From the mirror universe
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Thread title reads like you're asking which video game character we want to fuck

Anyway, my answer to the question as it's actually meant

latest

I appreciate the more average physique of characters like this

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
If I get Mew's body does that also give me psychic powers?

I wanna be a cute flying cat with psychic powers.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
I wanted to look like Cloud when I was teenager. And then remake came out and I want to look like him again lol

but I'm short and stocky so I could never achieve that leanness that he's got going on.

MrWindUpBird

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
SO and I have been watching Dragonball from the very beginning and I forgot how much I wanted to look like Goku or Vegeta growing up. Definitely inspired me to get back into shape and stick with it.