• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Boondocks

Nov 30, 2020
NE Georgia USA
Damn, I knew I shuold have gone to lawyer school. These guys defending Lindell are going to make bank. After the trial, the managing partner is going to say to his wife, "Honey, you know that French chateau you always wanted, well guess what..."

tripleg

Alt Account
Banned
Jul 30, 2020
If he pretends he sincerely believes it, you can't prove libel against him

highresrollsafe.jpg

Except that's not how libel works.

Nola

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
The Trump years have exposed some astonishingly dumb rich people, phew.
..And emboldened them. I fully expect Mike Lindell to be a 2024 candidate at this rate. Even if he goes through with his 2022 bid in Minnesota and loses.

And crazily enough I think he probably has a better shot than a lot of potential candidates.

JFoul

Oct 25, 2017
I'm assuming Dominion will have a great foundation for defamation cases after everything settles.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
i can't wrap my head around what skin in the game these people have at this point

like yeah i get it it they're racist, they want to stay rich AF ect but why go all out clown shoes. i guess they're simply just crazy i dunno

SilkySm00th

Oct 31, 2017
This is 2/3rds of the way through the Las Vegas montage where all the dancers and hangers are starting to leave and the pile of money in front of him isn't getting any bigger.

Only direction from here is down, fucko. Have fun.

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
The Trump years have exposed some astonishingly dumb rich people, phew.
Are they grifters or do they actually believe that shit. If they are grifters, they are cutting their grift close to the bone which to any business person would see is bad when their grift gets exposed. Looking at this guy, he's gone and been dropped by big stores which means a drop in money, how can that be helpful to his bottom line?. If they actually believe this shit that Trump will still be the president then it's sad how a person that dumb and crazy can become rich in America off the back of other dumb and crazy people.

EggmaniMN

Banned
May 17, 2020
PLEASE destroy this man before he runs for Governor of MN but just in case he makes it there I'll be very excited to vote against him and push everyone around me to vote against him.