• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hrodulf

Oct 25, 2017
At some point, you can't say "we have evidence!" anymore. Either release this supposed evidence, whether in public or in court (since it's supposedly so damning), or shut the fuck up already. I don't understand how people can be dumb enough to still buy into this bullshit.

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
I've gotta imagine some high profile, well respected lawyers, have given Dominion a call to talk about their services because these libel suits are going to make all the money off of people like Lindell and Powell. I'd love to see My Pillow go defunct due to having to pay $1-2 billion in restitution.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
Better get those pillows while you can, before they become Dominion's because he is gonna end up giving them everything

Avitus

Oct 25, 2017
Lindell has money to lose and apparently nobody advising him to shut the fuck up.

Mr. Keith

Oct 31, 2017
I just had the thought that he's going to run for president eventually.

He's going to be the nominee of the Trump Party

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
I'd make a laid to rest pun but the fruit is hanging too low.

I hope they bankrupt him with the libel suits.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
This reminds me of every internet video where a loudmouth is talking mad shit, "saying hit me!". 5 seconds later they are on the ground half way knocked out their pants knocked the fuck out

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
Ah yes, all of that "evidence" in their possession, which they apparently can't be bothered to bring to any of their court dates.

Teiresias

Oct 27, 2017
At this point someone should start pressuring the My Pillow distributors. Bed, Bath & Beyond should be catching hell for selling his crap.

Oct 30, 2017
Lindell gonna be up there like

AccurateCalmFlea-size_restricted.gif

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
He ain't hiding it either. Here's Lindell's most recent appearance (as far as I know) with right wing wacko Eric Metaxas.

Just watch the videos in this thread and listen to this bullshit. It's the same shit we've heard for a while although the addition of Iraq to the list of countries who were involved is new to me.

And his sources are literally two random people and Mike isn't even sure what they are ("I think they're investigate journalists.") Lmao

Skunk

Oct 28, 2017
Do you want to know how to lose a lawsuit? Ignore a letter like that one. This dude is fucked. He's gonna rue the day he said this.

Oct 27, 2017
He needs to share his evidence with trump and the rest of us.

It's like the big conspiracies about the Democrats. If they have evidence, where the fuck is it? Wouldn't releasing it only help their cause?

I don't understand how anyone would believe this without even seeing the evidence.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
He ain't hiding it either. Here's Lindell's most recent appearance (as far as I know) with right wing wacko Eric Metaxas.

Just watch the videos in this thread and listen to this bullshit. It's the same shit we've heard for a while although the addition of Iraq to the list of countries who were involved is new to me.

And his sources are literally two random people and Mike isn't even sure what they are ("I think they're investigate journalists.") Lmao

The grift is so strong that this dude is just straight up putting discount codes in Tweets.

Poimandres

Oct 26, 2017
User Banned (2 weeks): Inappropriate Joke referencing sexual assault; homophobic rhetoric
Bite down on your pillow. This is going to hurt.

King of Cups

Oct 27, 2017
I've gotta say...I'm loving this tripling down on pure bullshit. There must be something wonderfully terrible going on inside the minds of these people. It's magically delicious!

The reality though...oh, that's gonna be one for the books. Best wishes to them all.

Oct 25, 2017
He says his notes at the WH were really a letter he was delivering for an attorney, but that shit had lines crossed out in sharpie lol.

Deleted member 31923

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
I always wondered how he affects morale at his company. They can't all be Republicans working for him. And he's far from the first asshole Republican business owner, but your typical Republican CEO doesn't call for martial law and hang out with QAnon members. He's on a whole different level.

beansontoast

One Winged Slayer
Jan 5, 2020
I hope Dominion sue pretty much all of this far right ecosystem. They've surely got such a cast iron case that they could cause some serious damage to a lot of these grifters and sites

Watershed

Oct 26, 2017
Like all the election fraud lawsuits so far, it is consistently ridiculous when conspiracy theory peddlers end up in court. Maybe it is time for the US to have libel laws.

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
He talks big now, pretty sure he's going to break down at the very least moment ever claim he was fighting for America but the deep state is threatening him and his family and he had to back down cause of that but the rest of the patriots should keep fighting and buying his pillows to get the rest they need to fight

TreeMePls

Oct 25, 2017
He talks big now, pretty sure he's going to break down at the very least moment ever claim he was fighting for America but the deep state is threatening him and his family and he had to back down cause of that but the rest of the patriots should keep fighting and buying his pillows to get the rest they need to fight
I very much doubt nothing short of a full blown walk back would get them to stop. Even then Dominion must have lost billions in future revenue because of this and would be looking for the money from somewhere

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
I can't wait until I never have to see this shithead and his blue lothario shirt and deliberately conspicuous cross ever again.