• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017

It's a who's who of evil, stupid, and grifting. Covered in a brown butter and racism sauce

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
A lot of people will either be settling or getting ruined by this company.

taco543

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Fresno CA
I cant wait to see them all in court. Personally just the thought of Sidney Powell going into court over this just makes my heart smile.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I wish more companies would do this more often to conservatives who just outright lie.

Oct 27, 2017
Fucking crush them. Money is the only thing that talks in this world. Can't censor them, can't get them to stop lying, but sure can sue the pants off em.

Oct 27, 2017
i never imagined that i would be rooting for a corporation called Dominion to use their high-powered lawyers to destroy elected officials, but here we are in 2021 after all

tumblr_ms6cn5AfCW1stc6eko1_500.gif

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
How Would they settle? Not everyone there is rich.
I would actually love if there was a settlement that involved just paying legal fees and issuing a full retraction and apology, admitting that they completely fabricated any statements about election fraud for personal gain.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
If these people won't tell the truth and face no repercussions then yeah-take everything from them. This is the only way we can control the spread of disinformation.

Alpheus

Oct 25, 2017
I saw my mother and step dad watching some garbage about how Biden was "Quote inagurated" on their churchy christian news. So I'm glad that Dominion is going in hard on the peddlers of this garbage. We as a society can't afford to tolerate this shit anymore.

SilkySm00th

Oct 31, 2017
Man I really ... REALLY hope dominion ends up taking just this entire chunk of the cult to the muffuckin cleaners

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
One nice thing about this in addition to everything else is that if it works it'll make it way clearer that companies can do this to conspiracy assholes.