• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
We already know about her work to make the world a better place (including quietly donating a million to help fund COVID-19 vax research), but it turns out she was just as dedicated to her music.

Courtesy of Rob Sheridan (best known for his work with NiN):

Oct 30, 2017
We already know about her work to make the world a better place (including quietly donating a million to help fund COVID-19 vax research), but it turns out she was just as dedicated to her music.

not gonna lie but

tumblr_pmlqwro4Tx1rrkahjo8_r1_500.gif

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA

Man, I dunno if I can bring myself to believe this one. Dolly doesn't seem like the kind of gal that would go around flashing folks.

Instant Vintage

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
Man, I dunno if I can bring myself to believe this one. Dolly doesn't seem like the kind of gal that would go around flashing folks.

Actually, from what I've seen in interviews with her, she has a really good sense of humor so part of me actually believes she totally would flash someone.

Now asking about her tattoos? That's different. You ain't seeing those.

Dec 30, 2020
She started up Dollywood so everyone in the area could find work. Also she made a Christmas special where she threatened to kill a curmudgeon with cancer unless she turned her life around. Then she got a woman preggers.

....I freaking love Dolly Parton.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Should be noted it is Dolly's 75th birthday today.

Happy Birthday to one of the most bad-ass women in the music industry.

Deleted member 31923

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Want to feel sick? Dolly Parton doesn't have a Presidential Medal of Freedom, but Rush Limbaugh, Gym Jordan, and Devin Nunes do.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
Late mid to late 80's....Dolly Parton's show at 8pm on ABC, Saturday nights!? Followed by Bruce Willis' Moonlighting TV show.

Am I remembering that right?

Oct 27, 2017
she's absolutely fantastic in the new Country Music ken burns doc as well. she starts going in on a gospel song and they can't cut away because she has to finish

fick

Alt-Account
Banned
Nov 24, 2018
...0 fucking results for "Dolly Parton roadie in the 70s". Thanks Indeed.

Conal

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Dolly Parton has gifted over 150 million books to underprivileged children but she also has a great rack.