• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

asdad123

Oct 25, 2017
Australian Shepherds

PXq4By0.jpg

I5wpVXz.jpg

ZWMTqzf.jpg

Plainswalker

Apr 14, 2018
Canada
We have a Jack Russell named, err, Jack (the neighbour's kids named him, not us) and another puppy named Helo whose breed we're not entirely sure of, but looks like he might have some small bit of Australian shepherd, maybe.
lZc16oH.jpg

Robin

Restless Insomniac
Oct 25, 2017
RdhxLFe.jpg

This is Roxie! She's a pit mix. She like's snacks and sleeping.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
RdhxLFe.jpg

This is Roxie! She's a pit mix. She like's snacks and sleeping.
That is a smiling sausage roll and you can't tell me otherwise. Super cute dog!

Here's my child, a west highland white terrier informally named Cesar and legally named Cartman as per my Banfield. Both fluffy old man version and the shaved puppy version for your pleasure:

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
Post our dog thread?

K

We've got two mini schnauzers. Loyal as fuck. But they can be yappy and VERY defensive of their owners. :)

5oCUdyr.jpg

H7NqpIl.jpg

PaJeppy

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Have a puggle (pug/beagle mix) and a great Dane. Both are rowdy. Danes a rescue and I'm so, so happy we got him.​
Noticed some over weight dogs in here and I don't get it. You get no benefit from over feeding your dog and your putting its health in jeopardy.​