• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Based0ne

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
USA
What is the easiest way to buy dogecoin? Apps, exchanges, brokers, whatever? I need someone to point me in the right direction because I am out of the loop at this point
I went in with RH (yuck) but they were the easiest. On one fell swoop of the monies and I got in with 5000 shares. This was about 9 hours ago so idk what's going on right now.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
VPJ2iWb.gif

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
Just be wary all you first time crypto users...
pumps are great (and sometimes common if you know what you look for) but crashes do happen to many of them and they can hit pretty hard

Deleted member 52442

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 24, 2019
wait wtf? I thought binance was supposed to work

Service Notice
We noted that you might have identified yourself as a user from US, US territories or from our list of restricted countries. As per our Terms of Use, we are unable to provide services to users from these regions.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
This thread is gonna need another threadmark warning like gamestonk lmao

Sunster

The Fallen
Oct 5, 2018
I put in $100 and saw it turn into almost $300 in minutes. Then I put in $1000 and now it's telling me it's pending lol

Armadilo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Also I'm up $114, I might make my $500 investment back soon, crazy!!

Update- For a second, people need to learn to hold. We would be at $10 quickly if people would hold.

Based0ne

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Just be wary all you first time crypto users...
pumps are great (and sometimes common if you know what you look for) but crashes do happen too many of them and they can hit pretty hard
This is Doge though. Doge has never experienced a surge, boost, stimulus like this. The highest I've seen it at is at 0.02¢. You sound just like the other person who said Doge only gets X high.

Believe in the nuggies.

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I made back my $10 I threw in. Still tempted to throw $50 into this dip

DealWithIt

Oct 28, 2017
WARNING: DON'T INVEST MONEY YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO LOSE.

SOECULATION IS A DANGEROUS GAME AND YOU ARE ALWAYS AT RISK OF LOSING EVERYTHING. VOLATILITY IS VERY HIGH AND PEOPLE ARE CHASING QUICK MONEY. THIS IS GAMBLING. POTENTIAL TO WIN, POTENTIAL TO LOSE.

(position: 1600 doge at .39 avg price)