• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

jml

Mar 9, 2018
lol I bought a bunch of dogecoin a couple weeks ago for no reason other than "it's cheap and I have a little extra money right now that I can afford to lose, why not." I thought of it like a lottery ticket where I didn't really expect anything but if it eventually takes off for some crazy reason that'd be cool.

I am a crypto genius

Rune Walsh

Too many boners
Oct 25, 2017
Well I have to wait until my Voyager account is approved and that could take until tomorrow. Probably going to miss this train.

Evoker

Oct 25, 2017
I bought 5,000 at .05 thinking that was too high. Nevermind then. Bought right before the surge.

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Anyone know if you can transfer the money in one stock and trade it into DOGE on RH? I have a couple hundred in both SNDL and NAKD, if I can throw those into DOGE it's tempting.

Combo

Banned
Jan 8, 2019
You people are insane. You can easily get return like this over a few months in crypto. There is no need to gamble it in a crazy run like this.

DemonCarnotaur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
NYC
I keep getting in a feedback loop on Voyager where it asks me to submit documents over and over again

any other alternatives?

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As someone who just started this shit today...how instant is the sale process? I'm shook lmao

RomanticHeroX

Oct 27, 2017
I pulled my small amount of AMC in the morning because I thought it being blocked from being bought would probably kill its momentum. Since it was basically lost money anyway I just bought doge with it instead and now it's up 400%.

Deleted member 62221

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 17, 2019
Uh wtf, I doubled my money, I don't even know how to sell.

I guess I could convert to USDT and sell those later... this was supposed to be a game but it's making me anxious now.

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Good thing I have 32000 just sitting in the account... It was worthless.

To the moon? Is that what the kids say?

Kindekuma

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
My girlfriend bought $200 this morning and her returns are $800+
I bought far less since I'm holding out for GME and AMC but still invested and made $200.

blahness

Oct 25, 2017
What is the easiest way to buy dogecoin? Apps, exchanges, brokers, whatever? I need someone to point me in the right direction because I am out of the loop at this point