• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 279

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
any place to buy? I'm willing to throw away $100 see where it takes me
Voyager, if you want a referral we both get $25 in bitcoin after $100 deposit.

I'm inviting you to start investing in crypto with Voyager. Download the app and trade $100 to get $25 of free Bitcoin.

Use code FAF6F9 or this link to claim your BTC:

voyager.onelink.me

Voyager | App Features

Trade 100+ cryptocurrencies while earning up to 12% annual rewards.

just_myles

Oct 25, 2017
As a robinhood user is it smart to set up an offline wallet for potential future safe storage? or is it safe to keep it in RH long term ?
They do not afaik. Had I known more about crypto I would have gotten it off another exchange that allows me to move it to another wallet or offers some kind of cold storage.

I'm holding no matter what. This is funny money. I bought in really low so anything is a gain.

Oct 27, 2017
Which kind of account do I need to open on Fidelity to get in on purchasing stocks?

Fidelity[SUP]®[/SUP]Government Money Market Fund (SPAXX)
Your cash is invested in a mutual fund and earns daily dividends, which are paid to you monthly.
Fidelity[SUP]®[/SUP]Treasury Money Market Fund (FZFXX)
Your cash is invested in a mutual fund and earns daily dividends, which are paid to you monthly.
Fidelity[SUP]®[/SUP]Interest-Bearing Option (FCASH)
Your cash is held at Fidelity as a free credit balance and earns daily interest, which is paid to you monthly.

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
Last week I lost 5000AUD to a Genesis Vision Token dump and now I've made back 4000AUD from a fucking meme token with a grinning Shiba on it. This really took the sting out of the loss.

Good doggo.

Swiggins

was promised a tag
Apr 10, 2018
How high could this realistically go?
Depends on if this boost gains traction. Doge has always been a fucking joke in the crypto world, but it's gained considerable value in the past 24 hours.

I speculate that part of this is driven by the GME fiasco, so once that dies down DOGE could crash.

However....if more and more people buy in, then the growth could be sustainable.

Jiraiza

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like 2021 is going to be a good year for a lot of meme stock and coins. The real game is looking for those memes.

TheFatOne

Oct 27, 2017
Tried kraken and robinhood, and can't use either. Are there any other good alternatives to buy doge?

Camells

The Forgotten One
Oct 25, 2017
+513%

tenor.gif

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
Why don't you guys use traditional exchanges? Why all these apps?
Robinhood seems to be the easiest for those with zero knowledge of the crypto scene to invest in DOGE. Other exchanges like Kraken have apps to but it's more like a regular exchange

I would have instantly noped my way to another exchange like Binance, Kraken, etc. just because of the no coin withdrawals Robinhood has currently though. I'm not leaving something that actually can be held offline on an online exchange

Jobbs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I bought 20,000 dogecoins as a meme at 1 cent a day ago. We're at almost 6 cents as of this writing. I'm gonna just get stupid and see if we can get to 10 cents.

I recognize this is a stupid meme. I can stand to lose it. I probably will. May as well see the meme through.

Br3wnor

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Let's gooo, money is doubled but holding on for a while, think this has some room to run