• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Camells

The Forgotten One
Oct 25, 2017
What the heck!!?
I already doubled my original investment wtf is happening i'm scared

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
I'm amazed at how fast DOGE has climbed from the ashes in less than a day. Over $.04 and climbing at a rate that will hit $.05 soon enough

Ringten

Nov 15, 2017
This is mental! LOL just imagine it reaches 1$... fuck me

Wishful thinking though, we just hoping to catch the next big thing but people rarely do

g23

Oct 27, 2017
So what are the forces in play that would make the price crash and plummet? As long as people keep buying it's to the moon right?. Also, if you were to sell right now, how instant would that transaction be? like does someone actually have to physically purchase your share or is it an automatic transaction?

sorry for the dumb questions. this is all just so lit.

Based0ne

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
USA
So what are the forces in play that would make the price crash and plummet? As long as people keep buying it's to the moon right?. Also, if you were to sell right now, how instant would that transaction be? like does someone actually have to physically purchase your share or is it an automatic transaction?

The people who have held on to doge coins since it came out. Let's just hope they forget about their wallets 💘.

Expy

Oct 26, 2017
I'm already up a few grand from today...

Glad I held onto all my Doge from 2013.

TrashHeap64

Dec 7, 2017
Austin, TX
653a491d190d490dfacfffd5e8c73f20.gif

Lets fuckin go! Get them dogecoins to a dollar

Strat

Apr 8, 2018
Trying to drop a pittance on this and everything in Canada seems to require multiple days of being vetted before they'll let you

OP
OP
Lump

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Everyone just know that doge drops as quickly as it rises. If you're investing, drink coffee. You're going to be staying up.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018

the transaction is pretty much instant. There is no "wait 3 business days" to withdraw funds like regular stocks.

regards crashes. Doge in itself is very old in crypto land. Many have bought this under .004 and below over almost the last decade. There are many large bag holders with millions of this that could exit their position at any moment.

Early days these were super easy to mine, like I ended up with a few million of it and was just giving them away lol

Zutrax

Oct 31, 2017
I've been getting so burned on the Gamestop stuff... now I'm looking at this, is it too late?

Addi

Oct 25, 2017
Binance wouldn't let me buy directly (probably for my country) so I bought BTC and then converted to Doge.

Lol I have no idea what I'm doing but it's not much money, if I lose it I'll just learn from it.

Yeah, Doge can only be traded with bitcoin, USDT and BUSD on Binance. USDT and BUSD aren't actual dollars, but rather crypto tied to the value of dollar.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

g23

Oct 27, 2017
the transaction is pretty much instant. There is no "wait 3 business days" to withdraw funds like regular stocks.

regards crashes. Doge in itself is very old in crypto land. Many have bought this under .004 and below over almost the last decade. There are many large bag holders with millions of this that could exit their position at any moment.

Early days these were super easy to mine, like I ended up with a few million of it and was just giving them away lol

Jesus a million of it.....you must be loaded my friend.

OP
OP
Lump

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
There was once a 4chan prophecy post that said that the dogecoin would one day replace the yen

killerrin

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
LMFAO. I take a look and all the shitcoins I've converted over to Doge just for the lolz throughout the years are now worth $60. That's amazing.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
Jesus a million of it.....you must be loaded my friend.
a couple million doge back then was like a few thousand or so, so not really. Most/all of it came through mining that I would let my rig run for days on end.

I mostly did it because I enjoyed the memes. Surprised to many that it ended up being like one of the top 5 cryptos for a while