• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What hurts your stomach more after eating?

• Chipotle

Votes: 39 12.8%
  • Taco Bell

Votes: 40 13.1%
  • never hurts, I'll take another one!

Votes: 226 74.1%

• Total voters

Garp TXB

Apr 1, 2020
I dont eat Chipotle but I do eat Taco Bell. Never really had much of an issue and my stomach can tough somethings and some other stuff not so much. My dad who has a strong stomach cant do Taco Bell. Which is odd.

Funny story. I worked at the mall about 10 years ago and this girl I worked with ate Taco Bell for like 5 days straight. She didnt feel so good on Day 6.
Wait, you mean she ate nothing but Taco Bell for five days? Because in college I probably went weeks at some points having it for at least one meal a day, but that's different.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Chipotle always makes me go to the bathroom immediately after consuming with bubble guts.

Taco Bell, i can run a marathon.*

*if i could run a marathon.

Falcon511

Oct 27, 2017
Wait, you mean she ate nothing but Taco Bell for five days? Because in college I probably went weeks at some points having it for at least one meal a day, but that's different.
Yeah she had it at least once a day. The mall had a Taco Bell in the food court and it was easy to just make and order and eat it in a half an hour.

rusty chrome

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Unless you have an extremely weak stomach and actually have a pretty serious condition, these places shouldn't be causing you stomach pain.

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL
Never had any issues but that's disappointing to read from Chipotle given their history with foodborne illnesses.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
Yes. Every time I've eaten at Chipotle I've gotten the runs. Taco Bell just gives me normal shits. This sucks because I like Chipotle but I can't eat there

CKT

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Feb 1, 2020
Chipotle without a doubt. Taco Bell is fine but Chipotle is just so greasy

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
Chipotle is actually fine for me but in fairness I've stuck to chicken precisely because of how heavy the other meats are.

Taco Bell though seems to fuck me up any which way.

Oct 27, 2017
Are you aware of the health crisis' created by Chipotle? Why are some of you still eating there?

Why do you think it gives you the runs? Be glad it didn't give you E.coli or norovirus.
I am perfectly aware of that. But these memes are not about that, they're about claiming that just eating their regular non-disease ridden food causes stomach issues on a widespread scale. I call bullshit on that.

Oct 25, 2017
I never have stomach issues with Chipotle.
With Taco Bell, I always go back thinking "that shit is exaggerated it's not so bad" but then I end up with a stomach ache. It's not explosive diarrhea or anything as people like to joke, but I do get a bit rumbly in my tumbly and uncomfortable. Taco Bell leads to minor regret.
It's much easier for me to eat chipotle. No issues.
Not that I've had either lately, been eating at home 100% of the time.

Indalecio

Oct 27, 2017
I've eaten at Chipotle for years, usually a couple times a week and at several different locations, and have only had slight stomach issues twice. Nothing as severe as food poisoning, though.

I don't eat often enough at Taco Bell to really comment on it, but don't recall ever getting sick.

OP
OP
Armadilo

Armadilo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Looks like the Majority can eat either without any change, the rest are tied between Chipotle and Taco Bell

Seirith

Oct 25, 2017
I have never had Chipotle but I can eat Taco Bell with no issues. Actually, I have IBS so I can have issues with all food at totally random unexpected times, so much fun (not really).

Couleurs

Oct 25, 2017
Denver, CO
I've never met anyone in real life who has issues from eating ordinary fast food, so I always figured this was just an unfunny overplayed meme.

Last edited:

msdstc

Nov 6, 2017
If you're having stomach issues after eating either of these regularly you should see a doctor

MechaMarmaset

Nov 20, 2017
I've never had a problem with either. If anything chipotle gives me quality shits because all of the fiber from the quart of beans they throw into each bowl.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Never. People on here have weak stomachs apparently considering how much they think Taco Bell gives you diarrhea every time you eat it. Never gotten sick from Taco Bell or Chipotle.

Deleted member 13645

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I've never had stomach issues after either. I do end up retaining a ton of water after Taco Bell from all the sodium tho.

THE210

Nov 30, 2017
I only really ate Taco Bell when I was younger and stopped for the most part after getting sick on multiple occasions. Thinking it over it was very likely a problem with the location as I didn't get sick at the other two Taco Bell's I frequented back then. I've only had a few tacos there over the last decade because I just don't think they taste all that good.

msdstc

Nov 6, 2017
Again if you're getting sick at these places it's likely you have some sort of food allergy or poor guy health. It's something that shouldn't be ignored.