• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bangai-o

Oct 27, 2017
User banned (2 days): Objectification
I took a recent trip to the northeast and noticed a distinct lack of butts compared to the southwest. They were just not there, rather flat and unimpressive. There were no shapes. What happened?

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You left the south, that's what happened.

We built different down here.

Lunchbox-

Nov 2, 2017
bEast Coast
we are the healthiest region of the country

so the lack of extra unhealthy fat compared to more impoverished areas is probably common due to better quality food intake and exercise

Aug 1, 2018
we are the healthiest region of the country

so the lack of extra unhealthy fat compared more impoverished areas is probably common due to better quality food intake and exercise

5d1170c21e2866d3db68cca31e36a56d.gif

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
The Northeast? Like New York and shit? You know there's--- nah nevermind. You aren't worthy.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bangai thread

Can we make him a junior?

Davidion

Charitable King
Oct 27, 2017
*stares at the Black/Latino people in NYC*

*stares at OP*

*stares at you*

Deleted member 23850

Oct 28, 2017
It also lacks any decent cities to live in past Boston.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
i went for a haircut today and the hairstylist next to me had a gigantic and thick ass. I am a gentlemen and I would not be caught staring but the problem was sometimes my stylist would turn my chair and my face was pointed directly at the ass, which was maybe 2 feet away. She shouldn't have tempted me like that.

I live in the northeast and anecdotally I would say that the OP must have been visiting flatassville.

free_bubble

Oct 27, 2017
i went for a haircut today and the hairstylist next to me had a gigantic and thick ass. I am a gentlemen and I would not be caught staring but the problem was sometimes my stylist would turn my chair and my face was pointed directly at the ass, which was maybe 2 feet away. She shouldn't have tempted me like that.

I live in the northeast and anecdotally I would say that the OP must have been visiting flatassville.

Okay, that last line got me. Lol.

floridaguy954

Oct 29, 2017
OP is tripping harder than me right now.

Bruh, I work with so many slim thick, thick, and MILF thick women from NY that it's crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.