• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

OneTrueJack

Aug 30, 2020
It is funny that the title's pun only makes sense in the context of the original game. Now it's meaningless word salad.

Plinkerton

Nov 4, 2017
I vaguely remember it being announced at the Game Awards (I think?). And then yeah it seemed to disappear for a few years, re-emerged, came out and no one really liked it. Then I guess they struck gold by copying the battle royale formula from PUBG.

Wasn't it originally pitched as Cliff Bleszinski's next big thing but then it didn't launch until after he left Epic?

anaa

Unshakable Resolve
Jun 30, 2019
I remember seeing some very early coverage of it in a games magazine of all things

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
How can you farm v-bucks in STW? By buying those cosmetic bundles with missions for STW?

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
How can you farm v-bucks in STW? By buying those cosmetic bundles with missions for STW?
If you didn't buy the game when it wasn't free, you can't get free V-Bucks.
After all those years I'm sitting on 20k V-Bucks with nothing to spend since they killed the PvE, and I really dislike PvP.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
That day is pretty much today. Game is old.
I am talking about this crap.
capsule_616x353.jpg

Contactable

May 24, 2022
I still have some cash and lootboxes or whatever it was you got from purchasing some early adopter thing.

I KILL PXLS

Oct 25, 2017
When they announced the BR mode I remember thinking "Weird that they're going to try to copy and go up against PUBG, but I could see how the building aspect could set it apart." Lol.