• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
This place would be fine if it wasn't for all the gamers stinking it up.
tenor.gif

Ya'll killing me with this.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Why the hell are there a bunch of weird threads lately here? Are you guys really THIS disgusting?

OP
OP
subpar spatula

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
i suppose it's similar to people who have a tolerance to really strong smells or tastes or whatever that it is just normal and something you don't actually find gross.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
i carry your fart with me(i carry it in
my fart)i am never without it(anywhere
i post you post,my dear;and whatever is done
by only me is your doing,my user)

i fear
no mod(for you are my mod,my sweet)i want
no thread(for beautiful you are my thread,my true)
and it's you are whatever a troll has always shit
and whatever a member will be prominent is you

here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the take of the take and the OT of the OT
and the direct of the direct of a tree called nintendo;which grows
higher than soul can wash,or mind can restart)
and this is the stench that's keeping the dogs apart

i carry your fart(i carry it in my fart)

Geoff

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Like most people, I have a mother's love for my own.

Other people's though...eurgh!

Deleted member 5334

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My dad will openly fart around our coworkers. Other coworkers will too. I can't do that.

On a serious note, I do kinda wish we were legit less judgmental about letting people fart. Like, I get the smell can't always be the most pleasant, but at the same time, I know that it can cause some serious discomfort to hold it in. It's also kinda... unhealthy to do so. It'll eventually find a way out, but it's not exactly healthy to hold it in.

I always feel embarrassed or awkward when I do fart out in public, even though I know it's absolutely a normal bodily function of ours. But people just... get really judgmental over these things and I just can't help feel awful about it.

ArtVandelay

User requested permanent ban
Banned
May 29, 2018
On a serious note, I do kinda wish we were legit less judgmental about letting people fart. Like, I get the smell can't always be the most pleasant, but at the same time, I know that it can cause some serious discomfort to hold it in. It's also kinda... unhealthy to do so. It'll eventually find a way out, but it's not exactly healthy to hold it in.

I always feel embarrassed or awkward when I do fart out in public, even though I know it's absolutely a normal bodily function of ours. But people just... get really judgmental over these things and I just can't help feel awful about it.

"Warum rülpset und furzet ihr nicht, hat es euch nicht geschmecket?"

"Why don't you belch and fart, did you not enjoy the meal?"

shnurgleton

Oct 27, 2017
Boston
i carry your fart with me(i carry it in
my fart)i am never without it(anywhere
i post you post,my dear;and whatever is done
by only me is your doing,my user)

i fear
no mod(for you are my mod,my sweet)i want
no thread(for beautiful you are my thread,my true)
and it's you are whatever a troll has always shit
and whatever a member will be prominent is you

here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the take of the take and the OT of the OT
and the direct of the direct of a tree called nintendo;which grows
higher than soul can wash,or mind can restart)
and this is the stench that's keeping the dogs apart

i carry your fart(i carry it in my fart)
This is why I love you. Your ee cummings references are not lost on me

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
you can fart to fly around Hyrule

farts will bring me to Ratatoing

farts will bring me the freshest ingredients

uzipukki

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not gonna shame someone for enjoying farts but bruhhh. There are more enjoyable aromas to sniff.

Clefargle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Limburg
Real question though, is trolling just allowed on this forum?

The continued posting of this dude is evidence to the affirmative.

Real answer:

Yes it's allowed as long as it fits with a perceived "gimmick" or quirk that people recognize in past posts. Basically trolling is a art as long as you stand next to a canvas and hold a brush even if you have zero paint.

Clefargle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Limburg

Jesus Christ it's the opposite of "can't always be the most pleasant smell". It's "can't ever not be a repulsive smell".

If you have to fart at work go take a walk it's good for you to take regular breaks from sitting anyways christ go down the hall or step outside and relieve yourself instead of making your coworkers huff your shit

Good god this thread

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Real question though, is trolling just allowed on this forum?

The continued posting of this dude is evidence to the affirmative.
Considering they troll discussions about abusive relationships I think it's safe to say some high-post accounts are relatively safe.

The same for the dude with 10k posts who's spent an entire thread demanding no one find it suspicious when people 60+ chase relationships with teens. Telling everyone how much he loves beautiful young bodies and equating the suspicion to homophobia, misogyny and racism.