• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
giphy.gif
Do you call everyone you disagree with a "character"? Interesting. You seem incapable of acknowledging others as having different tastes. You need to work on that.

Fappy

Nov 3, 2017
Caramelized onions are awful. Hey guys, let's take something delicious and ruin everything good about it.

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
They're just so slimy and disgusting. The texture is really off-putting. For me, they can ruin a great dish.
Caramelized? Nah fam, I'll put that shit on everything.
Sauteed? Yeah, I'm with you there.

Basically, if onions are a prominent feature of the dish, they either got to be caramelized until they're brown, or eaten raw. There's no in-between for me.

the_wart

Oct 25, 2017
what on earth

caramelized onions are the basis of, like, bajillions of different types of dishes.

Solaire

Oct 29, 2017
Whiskey caramelized onions are the best thing you can add to a cheeseburger. Fucking delicious.

h1nch

Dec 12, 2017
As a kid I hated onions. Then I kinda started tolerating them as long as they were chopped or slice into very small pieces.

Now I love onions, especially caramelized onions. French onion soup is among my favorite soups (when done right)

I went through a similar progression w/ mushrooms.

Coyote Zamora

alt account
Banned
Jul 19, 2019
The best burger Wendy's ever did was the Dave's Deluxe. It was a single with onions carmelized in butter and 3 strips of bacon.

Chaos Legion

The Wise Ones
Oct 30, 2017
The only onions I want are green onions.

Any other onions are trash andI refuse to touch them or have them on my food.