• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

FFNB

Associate Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Hey friends, I'm very emotional right now and I'm very happy to tell you that I'm in remission. Learned yestersay but failed to find the words to express my feelings and gratitude towards you guys. Thank you for everything !

It seems 100% of it is gone now, doctors told me this is a miracle as there was a very small chance for this to work because I was too late. Many people with similar chances didn't survive this. I know this may sound cheesy but I'm 100% sure I wouldn't have made it without all you guys' support and encouragement. I never felt alone since I posted this thread and I'm happy to see many people who share my love for video games all cheered for me and gave me a chance to fight again.

I want to thank the people who contributed and shared this all around social media and other sites. I also want to thank the mods for letting this happen. Wouldn't be alive right now without you.

I want to thank my man BobLobLaw for his help again, without him I wouldn't have been able to start treatment in time, because even if my paypal stuff was sorted I'm only able to pull 500$ a day. Many thanks again my friend.

Really no words can express how I felt since the start of all this or how I'm feeling now, this is the biggest thing that ever happened to me and definitely the most proving time of my life. But I don't think I felt this good since I was a kid, I'm loving life and want to be 100% from here on out. Not gonna waste my second chance.

I love each and every one of you, thank you for everything. You're the best.

Doctors said I need to do some cells implant stuff to diminish the chance for it to come back, it sounds like a long and costy process so I decided to wait until I get paid, get some second opinions from other doctors and decide what to do then.

<3

giphy.gif

PS: E3 hype, best time of the year !!

Dude, that's fantastic news, and certainly brightened my day! Definitely not as much as your day, of course, but after a rough week, it feels good to see good things can still happen to people that deserve it.

To your continued health and recovery. I'm so happy for you, man. Keep fighting!

Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Now you can sleep better at night.

Well done friend! Congratulations and live a long, and now healthy life!

This is fucking amazing. I'm about to undergo chemo as well so hopefully mine responds just as well!

Love you all.

I wish you nothing but luck. Kick this disgusting piece of shit disease in the face!

Oct 31, 2017
Hey friends, I'm very emotional right now and I'm very happy to tell you that I'm in remission. Learned yestersay but failed to find the words to express my feelings and gratitude towards you guys. Thank you for everything !

It seems 100% of it is gone now, doctors told me this is a miracle as there was a very small chance for this to work because I was too late. Many people with similar chances didn't survive this. I know this may sound cheesy but I'm 100% sure I wouldn't have made it without all you guys' support and encouragement. I never felt alone since I posted this thread and I'm happy to see many people who share my love for video games all cheered for me and gave me a chance to fight again.

I want to thank the people who contributed and shared this all around social media and other sites. I also want to thank the mods for letting this happen. Wouldn't be alive right now without you.

I want to thank my man BobLobLaw for his help again, without him I wouldn't have been able to start treatment in time, because even if my paypal stuff was sorted I'm only able to pull 500$ a day. Many thanks again my friend.

Really no words can express how I felt since the start of all this or how I'm feeling now, this is the biggest thing that ever happened to me and definitely the most proving time of my life. But I don't think I felt this good since I was a kid, I'm loving life and want to be 100% from here on out. Not gonna waste my second chance.

Doctors said I need to do some cells implant stuff to diminish the chance for it to come back, it sounds like a long and costy process so I decided to wait until I get paid, get some second opinions from other doctors and decide what to do then.

<3

giphy.gif

Great news ! I'm very happy for you !

element252

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I do not know you, but wanted to say I am happy for you. Congratulations and wish you nothing but the best of luck into the foreseeable future! Really great news man!

Husker86

Oct 27, 2017
Re-read the first post after your most recent update...I can't imagine the feelings you have right now.

Not a whole lot I can think to say beyond Congratulations. Amazing comeback!

Aprikurt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
Man if you could bottle your appreciation for life right now, you'd be a millionaire. But I bet you already feel like one.

Congratulations man. Go live your life.

BPHusker

Oct 26, 2017
Nebraska

<3

giphy.gif

Great news man!!

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Amazing.

I'm honored to be a small contribution that gave you a second chance... Now go out there and get living!

Thorzilla

Oct 28, 2017
Amazing news Talal. I'm honored to be a part of this miracle and thankful for this major turning point in your life. Now, life is yours for the taking. Get out there and make us all proud!

36 Chambers

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is amazing. Shout outs to everyone who donated and showed love in the thread here.

Congrats man, wishing you a happy and healthy life!!

David

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Neo Yokio
My dude, I am incredibly happy about this news.

Not gonna lie, the first time I saw your thread months ago I was truly frightened with think how to live with a diagnosis like that and I couldn't get enough sleep for some days. I Just wish you happiness and live to the fullest :)