• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
Was wondering how things were, keep on fighting buddy the good news makes me super happy. Keep your head up, you'll beat this thing.

Valcrist

Tic-Tac-Toe Champion
Oct 25, 2017
Thinking of you and cheering you on from afar. You have a lot of people on your side, man.

Nacho

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
That's awesome that you have a project to keep you busy too. That's gonna be a huge boon to help w the mental state aspect of this.

Happy to hear good things, wishing you the best.

OP
OP
Talal

Talal

Unbreakable
Oct 25, 2017
You guys can't imagine how dear you all are to me. I love seeing your messages, you've made this so much easier for me.
A lot of times I cry just thinking of how this community got together and helped me in a such a short amount of time with your donations and your sweet encouragements.
I can't wait to outlive the initial 8 weeks estimation. That would be a big victory and to see how much things changed thanks to your help.

I have nearly finished the freelance project I was working on. Will travel and meet the client next week. I can now resume my amateur game project.
I finally feel like a normal human again. Thank you ERA. I hope I can share some good news in the coming weeks.
A tea toast to you and our shared love of video games. Have a nice day !
<3

Last edited:

Hydrus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You guys can't imagine how dear you all are to me. I love seeing your messages, you've made this so much easier for me.
A lot of times I cry just thinking of how this community got together and helped me in a such a short amount of time with your donations and your sweet encouragements.
I can't wait to outlive the initial 8 weeks estimation. That would be a big victory and to see how much things changed thanks to your help.

I have nearly finished the freelance project I was working on. Will travel and meet the client next week. I can now resume my amateur game project.
I finally feel like a normal human again. Thank you ERA. I hope I can share some good news in the coming weeks.
<3
Yea!! Happy for you! I'm a little behind on your updates. Are you done with treatments for now?

smoothj

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
First time posting here. I'm really happy to see you're doing well and being so positive. I wish you the very best.

Lost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Awesome news! I'm glad we all could help. It's such a great start for this community. I love it.

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

<3

How long until you outlive the original estimate?

CurseVox

Oct 27, 2017
Massachusetts (USA)
OP I just caught this thread but I wanted to say that it makes me feel very inspired to see you so positive in your most recent post. I hope you keep that fire and enthusiasm. Keep pressing forward, one step at a time. And in those moments when you do feel down, please look back at this thread and know a that there is a whole community here that believes in you. Keep fighting my dude. \m/

Oct 28, 2017
I came to this story very late and this is my first post in this thread, but I'm thrilled to hear you say that you finally feel like a normal human being again. I could imagine there was a time that you thought that wasn't ever going to be possible again. Great job Era and keep fighting Talal. We are all pulling for you.

Infinity

Nov 2, 2017

<3

Fantastic news, Tal! Thanks for sharing. I look for updates on this thread every day, and I will continue to pray for you. It's great to hear about your projects!

This is a wonderful community.

OP
OP
Talal

Talal

Unbreakable
Oct 25, 2017
We are exactly 8 weeks from the day you posted this, OP!
As Roberto Larcos stated, yes one week left left before I reach the 8 weeks. Seems like a very long time.

How long until you outlive the original estimate?
One week left mah man, great tag btw !

Yea!! Happy for you! I'm a little behind on your updates. Are you done with treatments for now?
Thank you ! No, still a lot left.

You are the best. On what type of game project are you working on ?

A very simple rpg. With one town and one dungeon. Just a little something to thank everyone here.

Fuchsia

Oct 28, 2017
Talal, you keeping such a good attitude gives me a lot of strength and inspiration. Hope you're doing well, man! Happy to hear you're doing freelance work still and living your life. Looking forward to the next update!

BumbleBee

Oct 29, 2017
Thinking of you and I hope that you're still doing okay. Its almost the 8 weeks mark and I hope you can live longer than that. Good luck and best wishes.

Last edited:

astro

Oct 25, 2017
I've not posted here yet, but I've been following the thread and this is one of the most amazing community efforts I've ever seen.

Talal, I can't wish you enough luck!