• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kogasu

Oct 25, 2017
Hi everyone. Thank you for your interest in my condition and the recommendations (and for everything else).
It's amazing how things changed in the last month. I finished the radiation stuff that is supposed to help (best in the continent supposedly) and will do the second round of chemo tomorrow. The daily commute to another city was tiresome but it's all behind me now. Bar the chemo side effects, I will be able to do other stuff and might go back to freelancing.

I also want to thank BobLobLaw again, without his help I wouldn't have started this soon and it might have been too late.

Just a small update. Love you friends, take care of yourselves and good game !

You too! This is good to hear! Remember you've got this and we all are here to see you through it ok! <333 :)

Thanks for the update!

Fuchsia

Oct 28, 2017
Love when we get an update. Glad to hear things are going ok! Keep it the good fight, Talal! :D

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Hi everyone. Thank you for your interest in my condition and the recommendations (and for everything else).
It's amazing how things changed in the last month. I finished the radiation stuff that is supposed to help (best in the continent supposedly) and will do the second round of chemo tomorrow. The daily commute to another city was tiresome but it's all behind me now. Bar the chemo side effects, I will be able to do other stuff and might go back to freelancing.

I also want to thank BobLobLaw again, without his help I wouldn't have started this soon and it might have been too late.

Just a small update. Love you friends, take care of yourselves and good game !

Keep up the fight, and appreciate the update!

Buddy

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Talal keep fighting my friend. We are here for you, if you need anything just tell.

And again thx to BobLoblaw...you the man dude. I see you've got a well deserved tag. People like you (and this awesome community) are giving me hope in humanity...

Kaako

Oct 25, 2017
Much love, Talal! Thanks for the status update and keep on fighting; we're with you! Special thanks to BobLobLaw as well, you wonderful human being.

OP
OP
Talal

Talal

Unbreakable
Oct 25, 2017
Second round done !
A little sick of course but I'm feeling good emotionally and mentally.
Thank you again to everyone who made this happen, will have some tests after the next round to see how things evolved.

Jam

Oct 25, 2017
Kick some ass Talal! You got this. Eagerly await those test results to come back and show huge progress in your recovery!

SealedSeven

Prophet of Regret
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Second round done !
Thank you again to everyone who made this happen, will have some tests after the next round to see how things evolved.

Thanks for the updates! Be sure to update the donation page as well as some people that donated likely aren't on this site!

SixtyFourBlades

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Second round done !
Haven't posted in here but definitely been following your updates man. Glad to hear things are progressing. :)

apocat

Oct 27, 2017
Checked in as I saw the thread was updated. Relieved to see that you're doing well. Keep it up Talal!

Pal

Tried to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Second round done !

Really glad things appear to improve. You are in my thoughts my friend.

Keep it up!!!

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Second round done !
So proud of you and this community, keep up the good fight :)

Cow Mengde

Oct 26, 2017
Stay strong man. I just lost my uncle to cancer yesterday. It was discovered too late, so all we could do was wait for the inevitable and make sure he's comfortable. He passed away in his sleep yesterday afternoon.

The point is, you still have hope! Don't give up!

poutmeter

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Keep up the fight, Talal! Thanks for the update; I know myself and many others keep checking in to see how you're doing and how the treatment is progressing.

Wishing you the best of luck and that you get some great news soon

OP
OP
Talal

Talal

Unbreakable
Oct 25, 2017
Very grateful to everyone for the support. Felt a little knocked down this week and been sleeping a lot.
Something good happened to me today when a friend presented me to someone who needs an advanced web application. The price he's offering is really good and will help me improve my life conditions a little in the coming months. He's also comprehensive of my situation. I will do my best and over deliver.

Anyway, not a lot happening. I always have you guys in my thoughts and I try to avoid looking into the abyss and keep positive thoughts as much as possible.

Gripey

Oct 25, 2017
Great stuff. Nice to hear about the work opportunity, I'm sure it will be a good experience and hopefully translate to more projects in the future.

Keep your chin up and have an excellent weekend.

Titik

Oct 25, 2017
Just focus on resting, don't stress too much and do stuff that you enjoy. We are all thinking of you.

BobLoblaw

This Guy Helps
Oct 27, 2017
Glad things are going well, man! I know it must feel like a bit of a grind right now, but hang in there. We're still rooting for you!