• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Machado

A friend is worth more than a million Venezuelan$
Oct 26, 2017
Hi. Est-ce qu'il y a des bonnes nouvelles aujourd'hui Talal?

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
Good luck with your treatment Talal. I hope the community contributions and well wishes make a positive difference.

OP
OP
Talal

Talal

Unbreakable
Oct 25, 2017
Hi everyone ! I started today and I'm tremendously happy about it. Thank you for making it happen guys, I'm feeling very confident.
The side effects are tough for sure. I'm feeling exceedingly cold and nauseous but that's nothing compared to the despair.
Today was a national holiday so hospital was a little empty and the nurses were very kind. Brought a Murakami book and the 3DS Lil Peanut Brotha sent me. I'm sure this is going to be a long night but as mentionned before I don't feel alone and am ready for anything that may come.
The money BobLobLaw wired to my bank account also came through without problems. Very grateful for the risks he has taken for my sake.

FeistyBoots

Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
Hi everyone ! I started today and I'm tremendously happy about it. Thank you for making it happen guys, I'm feeling very confident.
The side effects are tough for sure. I'm feeling exceedingly cold and nauseous but that's nothing compared to the despair.
Today was a national holiday so hospital was a little empty and the nurses were very kind. Brought a Murakami book and the 3DS Lil Peanut Brotha sent me. I'm sure this is going to be a long night but as mentionned before I don't feel alone and am ready for anything that may come.
The money BobLobLaw wired to my bank account also came through without problems. Very grateful for the risks he has taken for my sake.

Fantastic! Stay strong and get better. We're all behind you in this!

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
dWEyA.gif

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
Glad to hear things are going well. Hopefully your night won't be as long as you expect, and the side effects won't be too bad. You've got this!

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
So happy

So happy for you my friend. Stay positive. Stay strong. You are in my prayers.

OP
OP
Talal

Talal

Unbreakable
Oct 25, 2017
Many thanks everyone. Glad to have this place.
Very good, very good indeed.

Which Murakami did you bring - and what games you got for the 3DS?
Book is The wind up bird chronicle, got through a 100 pages or so and really like it so far. On the 3DS I've been playing bravely default.

RoyalJCC

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Glad things are going well!

Stay strong!

J.Devesh

Banned
Nov 6, 2017

Book is The wind up bird chronicle, got through a 100 pages or so and really like it so far. On the 3DS I've been playing bravely default.

I'm very happy that you started the treatment and that you have such a positive attitude, this is very important!

BTW, if you need advices about games for the 3DS feel free to ask!

ilium

Oct 25, 2017
Vienna

Good choices. Murakami got me through a hospital stay as well once - his dream like style goes nicely with being medicated ;)

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
You can do it, man! Our hearts are with you.

It will all fly by and when you realize, it will be over and you will have a full healthy life ahead of you!

Namyu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

This is honestly amazing. Best of luck man

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hope all goes with the treatment, bud! I'm so glad the people here were able to help in some way, and we give you love as you face the future.

BobLoblaw

This Guy Helps
Oct 27, 2017
Fantastic news! I know it's going to be rough, but keep on fighting man. Thousands of people are supporting you and wishing for a speedy recovery!

Cybersai

Banned
Jan 8, 2018
This is the greatest news ever.

I hope if someone else needs medical help in the future people do the same.

Azull

Oct 30, 2017
I just wanted to hop in and say that I am so happy to hear that you were able to obtain the funds from the community and started your treatment. Now it's time for you to kick this shit right in the ass buddy!

Aztechnology

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Awesome, really happy to hear that. Get well soon.

FFNB

Associate Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA

As a huge Arrested Development fan, it amuses me to no end that BobLobLaw wired you the money. It just doesn't seem like something he'd do. He's a terrible lawyer. XD

Anyway, I'm elated that you got your first treatment, and I'm sending all the positive vibes and energy your way. Just focus on getting better. I'll probably donate again this weekend after I sort out my bills. Keep up the good fight!

laoni

Oct 25, 2017
Ginger and mint are both very good at settling nausea. And, if they give you any anti-nausea tablets, take them about half an hour before chemo. The trick is to take them before you feel sick.

Machado

A friend is worth more than a million Venezuelan$
Oct 26, 2017
Best thread in the shot history of ERA.

Should you need anything else, please let us know Talal

BobLoblaw

This Guy Helps
Oct 27, 2017
As a huge Arrested Development fan, it amuses me to no end that BobLobLaw wired you the money. It just doesn't seem like something he'd do. He's a terrible lawyer. XD

Anyway, I'm elated that you got your first treatment, and I'm sending all the positive vibes and energy your way. Just focus on getting better. I'll probably donate again this weekend after I sort out my bills. Keep up the good fight!
I'll see you in court, Fig.

Luminaire

Oct 25, 2017
Great update, I'm so glad you've been able to start treatment. It warms my heart to see you being so positive.

Stay strong, good hunter.

Cow Mengde

Oct 26, 2017

Just think about all of us here when you're feeling awful from the treatment. Stay strong. You can do it.