• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

B_Spooky13

Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
I cried when i first read your original post and I'm crying now knowing that you have the funds.

Now look cancer in the face and say Fuck You. Live the life you were always meant to have and good luck.

Era you guys are so amazing. I'm so proud to be apart of this community. I wish i could've donated more.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
God bless you, Talal. Proud of everyone here who contributed and/or spread the word.

Go kick cancer in the fucking teeth. You've got a life to live.

Deleted member 9971

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Congratulations! I hope the treatment works out for you and that you have a long life ahead of you!

So cool this community bundled together to help you out and i shall forever remember it. What a awesome deed and cool that the mods allowed it all. It truly shows this place is fantastic.

Anyway again i hope the odds are in your favour and wish you the best of luck and i hope to still see you later :) as always fuck cancer and life threatening diseases.

Not Asleep

Oct 25, 2017
How wonderful!! Good luck, Talal! I hope treatment goes as smoothly and successfully as it possibly can. I am crossing my fingers for the day that you post that your cancer is in remission (and hoping that one day in the future we'll see some photos of you on top of Kilimanjaro)!

Kane1345

Senior QA, Starbreeze Studios
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I love this community so much. Brilliant news! Hopes and prayers are with you all the way, Talal.

OP
OP
Talal

Talal

Unbreakable
Oct 25, 2017
This is really amazing you guys. I'm a little sick but I'm ready and excited af for what's to come. Really glad to have the chance to fight again.

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Wish you all the best Talal, and well fucking done everyone who donated. You're all heroes :]

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
Good luck Talal. I'll be sending good vibes your way. Cheers to this wonderful community in helping one of our members have an actual fighting chance.

Psychotron

Oct 26, 2017
Threads like this restore my faith in humanity. Some great people here. Good luck in your fight. Kick it's ass!

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Phase 1 complete:

giphy.gif

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
At 1029 backers, that means the average donation was just under $36. For perspective, it's like pulling teeth to get someone to kickstart above $10, so not only did this campaign smash it's goal in only like 2 weeks, it did so with people donating way more than usual.

Very, very well done.

Keuja

Oct 27, 2017
This is truly incredible. Well done everyone...
Keep up your spirit and fight Talal, tu vas t'en sortir Inch'Allah.

danlher

Nov 1, 2017
Can we keep donating? Or is the campain over once the initial goal is completed?

I feel like we could give him enough money so he can buy any console and game he wants. I think Talal could really use something to keep is mind off the treatment he will be getting soon, which I think could be hard on him.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Nice work everyone. Talal, wish you the best. Keep us posted.