• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 32561

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Just saw this thread. I donated what I can, and hope you can raise enough. Even just a 40% chance of living is enough to keep fighting. I wish you the best dude! Know you can do it!

OP
OP
Talal

Talal

Unbreakable
Oct 25, 2017
Very grateful for everything guys.
BobLoblaw was kind enough to help me retrieve some of the funds so I can start this week, hopefully. We're going through the process right now.
It's happening.

OP
OP
Talal

Talal

Unbreakable
Oct 25, 2017
BobLoblaw has been very cooperative and is doing his best to help me out. Will keep you guys updated of course!

Link

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I don't think a week has ever seemed like such a long time. Hopefully, you can start treatment asap, Talal. Good luck.

BobLoblaw

This Guy Helps
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yup. I'm hoping to start transferring the money to Talal's bank tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed there's no red tape! :)

RalchAC

Oct 27, 2017
Awesome! That's great news. We need to make the final push to try and smash that goal.

Best wishes, Talal.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
Yeah, was told by customer support that it could be due to previously reported fraud alert on my account. I used a card instead without linking to my paypal account to get around it.

Again, good luck Talal.

Yeah dude, major ones.

Apparently some people got through by not logging in and using credit cards?

Damn. That sucks. It seems to still be acting up, as I couldn't donate.

I'm sorry, Talal. Best of luck with everything!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Talal

Talal

Unbreakable
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks everyone. Hope everything goes well.
I just consulted a reputed cardiologist to see if my heart can withstand chemo (at risk because of family precedents). It turns out I can. Everything is going according to plan.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Thanks everyone. Hope everything goes well.
I just consulted a reputed cardiologist to see if my heart can withstand chemo (at risk because of family precedents). It turns out I can. Everything is going according to plan.

Fantastic news. Appreciate the updates.

wrowa

Oct 25, 2017
I'm nervous every time I open this thread. I'll be so relieved when you finally have direct access to the money so you can finally start the treatment.