• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Anubis

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I donated what I can and I hope you can fight this with every fiber of your being. The world is a better place with you and we are all pulling for you.

Oliver James

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's heartbreaking to read what you're going through, I hope you never give up. I will try to help too once someone sets up a funding page. You seem like a very strong person, so never lose hope, fight for the chance to live.

Heath V

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm so sorry to hear this, I could not imagine.. I seriously hope you pull through, prayers are with you.

MasterVampire

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I command you: LIVE!

664433c62ab764c9a989700ecdd39544.gif

Any Questions

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
UK
Have read almost every post in this thread. I will donate to help raise the funds.

You seem like a nice bloke and I think you should tell your family. Appreciate its news which you want to never share with them as it's so upsetting but I think they would want to comfort you. Sharing this burden with them is the right thing.

Am hoping we can get the cash together.

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I don't really know what to say, sincerely hope you can get the money for the treatment! Best of luck in your fight.

daTRUballin

Oct 25, 2017
Portland, Oregon
Man, I don't even know what to say. And here I was worried about the fact that I'm starting college in 2 weeks......

I really hope everything works out for you. Hopefully you get the treatment you need and I hope everything will be okay. Don't give up! My prayers are with you.

OP
OP
Talal

Talal

Unbreakable
Oct 25, 2017
Couldn't sleep.
I can't describe this feeling many thanks to each and every one of you. Last couple of months have been real rough. This is like a miracle for me, a fountain of hope and joy.
Love you ERA

dark_prinny

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm fucking speechless. Just want to say I wish you the best man.

Fuck.

Bufbaf

Don't F5!
Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
Don't have a lot but maybe it helps in the end, also shared the link on social. Talal, I wish you all the best. Here's hoping we'll get at least a good amount together to start treatment.

Guerrilla

Oct 28, 2017
Donated a little, I'll see if I can spare a bit more in a couple of days. I'm sorry I have to break it to you, but you basically have to survive now with all this support :)

Patrick S.

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Couldn't sleep.
I can't describe this feeling many thanks to each and every one of you. Last couple of months have been real rough. This is like a miracle for me, a fountain of hope and joy.
Love you ERA

You're a super sweet and educated guy. Just wanted to say that. I wish you all the best!

Oct 28, 2017
Donated what I could spare.

Good luck OP! life can be a bitch, but also damn beautiful and I hope you can experience it much longer than 8 weeks

Bufbaf

Don't F5!
Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
Mods, can we put [Donate to help] or something in the thread title? It would maybe encourage some more people to check it out.

also, 1/10 done by 74 people. Wow.

apocat

Oct 27, 2017
Saw this thread yesterday, but didn't write anything. Sometimes words just feel inadequate. Donated a small sum. It's not much, but if more people help we'll get you through not only ffxv, but berserk as well!

Hang in there!

Clefargle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Limburg
I wish I could help OP. No cash to speak of. But I wish the best for you and know you've got what it takes to beat this

Mario's Nipples

Banned for having an alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
France
I've honestly not got a clue what to say. I truly am sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

mauaus

Oct 25, 2017
Just donated a little, hope i can donate some more soon. Get better soon.

Mods, hope you can pin this here and at the main forum

Patrick S.

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Man, this is incredible. I think that even if, in the end, the money coming your way might not suffice for a treatment in your country, it will be enough to buy a Visa and travel somewhere where they can and will save your life.

I've got a huge knot in my throat just thinking of having to endure what you are going through, and your spirit is enviable.

Odesu

Oct 26, 2017
Donated but you might wanna ask a mod to add the donation request to the Title so people know that they can do something to help, might help a few more people clicking on the thread :)

Stop It

Bad Cat
Oct 25, 2017
My partner's mum was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer with a similar prognosis. Was given weeks and fought for 8 months.

So take every day you have, and regret nothing. It's too late to worry about things you haven't done but you still have time to do things that will stay with you for as long as you're here.

Also fuck cancer. I donate regularly to a UK based charity but Xmas debt means I can't for now but will try to get something in January. Don't give up, you'll get to the Nou Camp one day (I went as a teenager, 20 years ago, it was fucking awesome).

Sir_Caffeine

Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
Sorry to hear about your situation. Don't give up just yet, things are complicated and those odds might actually be better then you think, we'll get you though this buddy. Hang in there!

Bufbaf

Don't F5!
Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
11% at 65 people now!

I'm almost inclined to crosspost this on the other board, maybe there are some decent users left and I still have my unused account.
edit wait I can't, I've been juniored. Well then.

Last edited:

deafmedal

Oct 25, 2017
If the amount raised isn't enough, you take that money and do what you want with no regrets. Not a single fucking one.