• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Talal

Talal

Unbreakable
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks everyone ! I'm very grateful for your support. I should really post more often when I'm feeling down. Ready to have my check up today. Will keep you updated.
Whenever you're getting down and depressed, just remember that out of nearly 50,000 posters here, you're the only one with an "Unbreakable" tag below your name. You are literally the most unbreakable fucker on this entire site; life can't break you down!
Haha ! Thank you, really needed to hear something like this. Proud of my tag !

OP
OP
Talal

Talal

Unbreakable
Oct 25, 2017
Hi ERA. Scan showed an extremely small mass in my chest again. It's too small to even get a biopsy done on it. Good news is I'm getting the transplant done asap now. Feel surprisingly good about things. Really want to get it done and have some form of closure.

laoni

Oct 25, 2017
Hi ERA. Scan showed an extremely small mass in my chest again. It's too small to even get a biopsy done on it. Good news is I'm getting the transplant done asap now. Feel surprisingly good about things. Really want to get it done and have some form of closure.

Hey Talal! It's good they picked it up early, and that you're already on the path to transplant. It'll be a rough journey but, I know you can make it.

I've had both an autologous and an allogenic transplant now (I just got all the medical hardware taken out today for the end of treatment!), so if you have any questions, feel free to hit me up and I'm happy to share all my experiences with you.

OP
OP
Talal

Talal

Unbreakable
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks ERA :')
Hey Talal! It's good they picked it up early, and that you're already on the path to transplant. It'll be a rough journey but, I know you can make it.

I've had both an autologous and an allogenic transplant now (I just got all the medical hardware taken out today for the end of treatment!), so if you have any questions, feel free to hit me up and I'm happy to share all my experiences with you.
That's very kind of you, I'll send a PM when my head is clear. Congrats on finishing the treatment, very happy for you !

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
oZcQ3dP.gif

cmf7hDd.gif

Psychotron

Oct 26, 2017

Sending all my positive vibes your way. You've got this!

OP
OP
Talal

Talal

Unbreakable
Oct 25, 2017
You're all so kind, thank you. With so many people cheering, failure is not an option.
o1JHs8U.gif

<3

Cow Mengde

Oct 26, 2017
Keep fighting the good fight.

BTW, if you're feeling depressed from the chemo, maybe you can use this thread to vent. I doubt anyone will hold it against you. I'm not sure if venting will help make you feel better.

OP
OP
Talal

Talal

Unbreakable
Oct 25, 2017
Keep fighting the good fight.

BTW, if you're feeling depressed from the chemo, maybe you can use this thread to vent. I doubt anyone will hold it against you. I'm not sure if venting will help make you feel better.
Thank you ! Yes I'll post whenever things get overwhelming again, I often feel better afterwards.

Fuck yeah dude. Best of luck on the transplant!!
Many thanks for your ongoing support Linkura, really appreciate it.

Good luck with the next one man. We are cheering for you from all over, Let me know if theres anything I can do!
Hey man ! Hope you're doing fine. You've been there since the beginning, thanks a lot dude !

Gripey

Oct 25, 2017
Haven't been on as much, just logged in and got caught up. Good luck with the transplant, sending you happy vibes.

Inuhanyou

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
Thank god for the great news. I am praying for your full recovery. These kinds of situations always have a habit of going south, its great to hear your improving.

OP
OP
Talal

Talal

Unbreakable
Oct 25, 2017
Hi ERA, I have a really hard time writing this but here I go.
I had a biopsy of the bone marrow done ealier and got the results this week. I've relapsed but it's not advanced or anything so you don't have to worry. Gonna do 2 rounds of another type of chemo where a hospital stay is needed. Followed by another chemo type and finally the transplant if there is remission. I've been told I have some good chances this time.

I'm feeling good about things since I was kinda expecting it and I've seen many people go through the same thing. I'm a little lost of course. I hope I can beat it for good this time but I'm starting to realize that I'll probably have to live with the fear of it coming back forever. Will keep you updated.

Shazz

The Fallen
Nov 10, 2017
I had a biopsy of the bone marrow done ealier and got the results this week. I've relapsed but it's not advanced or anything so you don't have to worry. Gonna do 2 rounds of another type of chemo where a hospital stay is needed. Followed by another chemo type and finally the transplant if there is remission. I've been told I have some good chances this time.

I'm feeling good about things since I was kinda expecting it and I've seen many people go through the same thing. I'm a little lost of course. I hope I can beat it for good this time but I'm starting to realize that I'll probably have to live with the fear of it coming back forever. Will keep you updated.

Dont worry m8, we are here with you, everything will go smoothly and you'll beat it.

Cow Mengde

Oct 26, 2017
Sorry to hear that, but also good to know things aren't as bad as feared. I've never been through this so I don't know if I can give any good advice to keep your spirits high. Perhaps the thought of being in remission and all this behind you can help.

gnomed

Oct 28, 2017
US
Sorry to hear the recent news isn't as great. Every time I see an update, it gives me some hope. Stay strong.

I recall you got me to rewatch a few anime I haven't seen in years. Thanks buddy.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
I'm wishing you a full and speedy recovery, man! You got this!

Filipus

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Dec 7, 2017
Best of luck and courage the next weeks, you deserve it Talal! This has been a ride and the Unbreakable tag shall prove to be true, no doubt about that.

Titik

Oct 25, 2017

You will be able to beat this! You've been through worse :)

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hey I post often here, but I just want to say I been going through some shit and you've been an inspiration to me. Keep up the good fight and everything, you're fucking great.

Monkey D.

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
First of all i remember the day you started this thread and to see you still updating is fucking awesome. Stay strong, everybody in here is believing in you. Never forget this !

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Even if it's not much, I hope you can keep on finding strength in the thought that we're all here hoping for the best for you and sending positive energy your way :)
You're gonna be fine!

giphy.gif

OP
OP
Talal

Talal

Unbreakable
Oct 25, 2017
Thank you for the good vibes everyone. It really means a lot to me. Huge contrast between now and first time I was diagnosed, an army of difference. I feel guilty sometimes for bumping this thread, why do I deserve so much attention? I'm not that special lmao, but I would be lying if I said your messages don't help.
My parents are not doing well so I didn't tell them, maybe later. I only told my closest friend for now. There's a bunch of holidays coming up so it'll be a while before I sort my things up.

Treestump

Mar 28, 2018
I've realized I have not posted in this thread but I believe you got this, OP. It seems you've fought a good fight so far so I know you can keep going. Bless.

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sorry to hear about the recent news but seeing as you've already kicked its ass once you got this. Also keep us update, its easier to go through everything in life when you're able to vent so bump it as much as you want.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
You're an inspiration man, I didn't comment, just followed your fight silently but I always hope you bump the thread, telling us how you are doing. Stay strong, you've got this.

Stiler

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
You already kicked its ass once and this time it's not even coming back as strong as before, you got this man.