• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sersi

Feb 2, 2022
USA
Doing two giveaways for Doctor Strange in The Multiverse of Madness to share my excitement for the film! The prizes are a few posts down here:
AMC and Regal gift cards

They are specifically 1 Regal gift card and 1 AMC Theatres gift card, both valued at $25.

In the meanwhile, share your favorite mind bending moments and memories of The Doctor across any media from comics, games to movies. Other Marvel characters welcome as well!

iu

Last edited:

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
This moment in Infinity War made my jaw drop and made me think "shit just got real"

avengers-infinity-war-doctor-strange.gif

2 gifts from Harley19

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018
This giveaway has unfortunately been cancelled.

Giveaway

Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from Sersi Sersi!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Theater Gift card Theater Gift card: $25 AMC Gift card (26 entries)
  • Theater Gift card Theater Gift card: $25 Regal Gift card (22 entries)

ChrisD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I have a special place in my memories for the first movie, as it's one of the few I've seen with my Dad since I was a kid. In fact, it's the last thing I saw with him. He's still alive, we just don't do much together. The both of us cracking up at the end ("I've come to bargain!") sticks with me the most. It's not a mind-bending anything, but it made me like the character a lot. Such a simple, genius planā€¦ And a funny plot point.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
Its not anything spectacular or mind bending, but this shot is completely iconic for me and the first thing I think of when I think of Dr Strange
doctor-strange-one.gif

amusix

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Its not anything spectacular or mind bending, but this shot is completely iconic for me and the first thing I think of when I think of Dr Strange
doctor-strange-one.gif
The best part about that shot is the subtle nod to the previous movie. Most people don't notice the way he's using magic to make his hair move like that.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
whenever someone accuses me of being a paid social media poster, i like to immediately and truthfully answer that I am not, because the idea is ridiculous

edit:
aw. come on.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Actually I just remembered that my favorite moment is MJ finding a goatee shaper in the Sanctum Santorum's basement.

6230d1bfdc43bd0018948220

OP
OP
Sersi

Sersi

Feb 2, 2022
USA
Doctor Strange clowning Loki in Thor Ragnarok is a great display of his abilities. What a fall... Indeed.

Fiction

Fanthropologist
Oct 25, 2017
Elf Tower, New Mexico
I adore Doctor Strange, and love that they got my guy to play him. He bring the perfect amount of amazing acting and snark to role.

However, the moment in the MCU that made me literally take in a deep breath and gave me goosebumps and made me fall instantly in love with a character wasn't from the movies.
daredevil-fight.jpg

I tried to find a gif but I couldn't.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Strange smacked Galactus in the face once, and smacking Galactus in the face is always a magnificent time.

qffdgWd.jpeg

Also, this is what his soul looks like.

o1srQZd.png

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
from the title I opened the thread and saw the pic and immediately thought 'wow, OP drew this? Thats really impressive'