• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Viewt

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
When did Phya-la get back?
Reality stone shenanigans - she's from an alternate universe where the super heroes have their shit together. She and Moondragon decided to settle in the 616, but then
616-Heather gets jealous of Hero Heather because she still has Phyla. Both Heathers merge into one being, but Phyla is pissed about that.

Sesha

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Doom hasn't even been introduced to the MCU. Who the hell is absent-minded enough to assume this would refer to the movies?

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
LOL I'm still trying to get through Dawn of X. There's so much I have to catch up on since Secret Wars.

OP
OP
Nakenorm

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
Su3Y.gif

Just scouting the next planet to take over

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Ewing is great. Feels like he's right on the cusp of becoming Marvel's golden boy.

OP
OP
Nakenorm

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
At least it isn't beardless herc, that version always freaks me out
Urgh yeah. I wasn't a fan of the new costume he was wearing at first, but he's been a really cool addition to the team and the new design seems to be better than this one:
c211d05c9ebaf4f9c58411229362f4b4.jpg

Oh and he's kinda in a relationship with Marvel boy now.
kiss.jpg

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Lets not forget the greatest Guardian ever, Jack Flag
2641fd28a56d1894f7d0d5ab86e4c45f.jpg

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Urgh yeah. I wasn't a fan of the new costume he was wearing at first, but he's been a really cool addition to the team and the new design seems to be better than this one:
c211d05c9ebaf4f9c58411229362f4b4.jpg

Oh and he's kinda in a relationship with Marvel boy now.
kiss.jpg
When did cockroach boy give up being the Protector?

Deleted member 4461

User Requested Account Deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The funny thing is that I immediately guessed it was the comics. But I guess different people come in with different expectations

That is to say, I didn't think the title was misleading

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
Ewing's current run on Guardians is the best it's been since DnA. It might end up being even better. READ IT.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Is that Brett Booth on cover art? Because Jesus Christ for fucks sake.

edit: Yep I'm blind. It's right there. Marvel needs to cut ties with him. He's a shitty artist and a shitty person.

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ya'll thought this was this movie? Like this is how they would introduce Dr. Doom to MCU?

Also am I missing something but isn't Dr Doom like...a bad guy?

IHaveIce

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Wtf how many are on the effing guardians.. I gave up on most marvel since secret wars since I didn't like the new universe after it that much, but guardians is always cool... But I have no idea who most of them are, like is that Captain Marvel in the middle in the third roster?

I really have to read the hickmann xmen stuff first.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Ya'll thought this was this movie? Like this is how they would introduce Dr. Doom to MCU?

Not when the universe is at stake. Also generally not when people recognize his talent and ask him for help. Heck he did a stint as Iron man a few years back after being god. Dudes egomaniacal and shady as heck but he's not pure evil

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017

He just destroyed an alternate Marvel universe out of pure pettiness too (because the Doom of that universe called him a loser for still sticking with the armor and not working alongside Reed and others). He often ends up working alongside heroes in spite of being a villain, and I guess they'll just shove aside the whole bit about him destroying an universe.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Can we bring back Xenith?
What's Darkhawk doing these days? He just had a big anniversary, right?

I'm going to be very interested to see Nova and Star-Lord interact with Doom. Nova in particular always seems to take the piss out of comic book tropes, and Doctor Doom REVELS in them.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Ugh, that cover art is trash. I really dislike when Groot's head is drawn like that.

Oh well, I'll read it anyway once it hits MU.