• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BuBu Jenkins

Oct 27, 2017
As if it isn't bad enough that the game has women and what are essentially children flaunting around in skimpy bikinis and fetish wear but that wasn't enough for the developers

now we get THIS new obscene "clothing" attire that you can don on these women and children

This is the same company that was promoting their other product DOA6 not only a year ago as a serious fighter that would tone down the sex appeal only to 180 that shit and lead to official boob and butt mouse-pads of its under age loli characters as preorder extras, the Core Values fiasco, and dual promoting both games at numerous conventions together. I'm supposed to take Kasumi seriously as a bad ass ninja in DOA6 but am also able to to peep on her in the bath tub covered in nothing but soap suds in a different game the same company is responsible for? Da fuck outta here

Last edited:

Transistor

Vodka martini, dirty, with Tito's please
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
You know, I honestly wouldn't have a problem with the game if it wasn't for Marie Rose. It's an overly sexualized game, but that's exactly what they sell it as. They're not pretending to be something else and they're not making up some "ashamed of your words and deeds" bullshit.

But Marie Rose just pushes the shit way too far. She's a fucking little girl and they put her in that shit. It's just plain fucked up and there is zero excuse for it.

Magneto

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is the same company that was promoting their other product DOA6 not only a year ago as a serious fighter that would tone down the sex appeal [/SPOILER]
I can't find a single human being who believed that when they said it.

Dead or Alive is all about the thirst. They want you to buy the DLCs and they'll do everything they can/shouldn't do to make it happen.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Marie Rose killed DoA, she attracted the lowest/worst crowd possible.

skillzilla81

Self-requested temporary ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus christ.

It's super easy to be finished with this franchise after the decisions they've made with recent releases.

Radeo

Banned
Apr 26, 2019

Dead or Alive is all about the thirst. They want you to buy the DLCs and they'll do everything they can/shouldn't do to make it happen.
The same ones who thought that They Surely Won't Milk DLC This Time Around Right?

Torpedo Vegas

Oct 27, 2017
Parts Unknown.
giphy.gif

But that was way worse than I was expecting.

R.T Straker

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
This is KT that we're talking about here. They're a really low bar as far as japanese pubishers go.

The same company that offers up 1.3$K + of DLC for DOA. Also their fans defend it among many other things.

Master Milk

Oct 25, 2017
it's surprising this game is still being supported

when you think about that, and then see the effort they put into making doa6, i have to wonder if we'll even see a doa7, and they just go all in for the inevitable sequel to this game

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK

People who were mad at the SJW boogymen for forcing Koei Tecmo to tone down the sexuality. Yes really, I saw that a lot on Twitter, there were people who believed it.

skillzilla81

Self-requested temporary ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I stopped after the first Beach Volleyball one.

I always thought it was gross, but at least everybody was "of age" (whatever that means in Japanese games). The introduction of Marie Rose to the franchise is when I knew I wasn't going to be able to support even the fighting games much longer.

signal

Oct 28, 2017
Who is playing this omega kusoge. Just go masturbate then play something normal after.

Deleted member 23212

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I always thought it was gross, but at least everybody was "of age" (whatever that means in Japanese games). The introduction of Marie Rose to the franchise is when I knew I wasn't going to be able to support even the fighting games much longer.
Actually, it's the other way around. Kasumi and Ayane were both under 18 in DOAX1, but in DOAX3 they made it so everyone was at least 18.

Hrodulf

Oct 25, 2017

I mean, right wing "gamer" types were whining about "SJWs" ruining Dead or Alive, but that's about it.

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
And this is why DOA will always be considered a joke even if TN doesn't want to. It doesn't matter if it's a fanservice spin-off, it's still a very visible part of DOA.

What a shame because TN knows how to do some good gameplay (talking about the fighting game not this crap), but with this and their shameless pervy DLC structure..

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
You know, I honestly wouldn't have a problem with the game if it wasn't for Marie Rose. It's an overly sexualized game, but that's exactly what they sell it as. They're not pretending to be something else and they're not making up some "ashamed of your words and deeds" bullshit.

But Marie Rose just pushes the shit way too far. She's a fucking little girl and they put her in that shit. It's just plain fucked up and there is zero excuse for it.
When I first saw the box art with Marie Rose on it, I was like ".........are they fucking serious with this?!" She's supposedly 18 or whatever in the game. That's bullshit and you know it. She's intended to look like a sexualized minor. It's absolutely fucking gross.

Transistor

Vodka martini, dirty, with Tito's please
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
When I first saw the box art with Marie Rose on it, I was like ".........are they fucking serious with this?!" She's supposedly 18 or whatever in the game. That's bullshit and you know it. She's intended to look like a sexualized minor. It's absolutely fucking gross.
Yep, it's the whole "500 year old dragon" type bullshit where they try to sell a little kid as a fucking adult. It's god damn disgusting.

SaberX85

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (Permanent): Sexist Trolling; multiple severe infractions related to harmful objectification
can't wait for this costume to be releasedon the global version.

Also it's not DOAX3, it's DOAXVV

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
All I know about this game is that a thread about it at the old place ended up as a graveyard.

HylianSeven

Oct 25, 2017
All I know about this game is that a thread about it at the old place ended up as a graveyard.
I remember someone linking me to that...it was basically nothing but creepy screenshots and someone complaining they put a certain character in the game because it made them rub their dick raw (there was an actual post along the lines of this). Mods eventually caught on and didn't realize how bad it was, and shut the whole thing down (justifiably so).

Deleted member 29249

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Have zero interest in this game and this trashy dlc but what character are minors? Can't find anyone one under 18 on the official site. Last DOA I played was the Saturn one.

Tetra-Grammaton-Cleric

user requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I've been a fan of this franchise since the original but DOA6 might be the laziest, most uninspired sequel I've played in recent memory and easily one of the worst fighting game sequels ever made in that it does practically nothing new from the previous iteration.

This type of thing only makes me hate the franchise even more.

Sadly, it's time to bury DOA and bury it deep.

Deleted member 23212

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Have zero interest in this game and this trashy dlc but what character are minors? Can't find anyone one under 18 on the official site. Last DOA I played was the Saturn one.
Everyone's at least 18 officially, the question lies in whether or not they are biologically 18. Of course, that's impossible to determine with fictional characters.

HylianSeven

Oct 25, 2017
Marie Rose (left) is technically "18" in the game, but can anyone really look at this with a straight face and tell me she's 18 or older? It's very much some 1000-year-old dragon bullshit.
250px-DeadOrAliveXtreme3.jpg

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
There are minors in the game?

Also, Venus swimsuit was already outrageous back when that came out. They're trying to top themselves.

GinoFelino

Oct 27, 2017
User Banned (1 Week): Sexist trolling.
I've watched this video five times now and I am fucking OUTRAGED.

I'm gonna watch it one more time to make sure.

KillerMan91

Oct 25, 2017

Pretty much this. I am not sure why pure fanservice games should be banned if they clearly communicate that the game is all about that so everyone buying one knows what they get. Of course with Marie Rose they are going over the line though like you said.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
Marie Rose? Pfsh. Check out the game's newest character, Kanna:

D35DGcrU4AA_UIR.jpg

A tengu like Nyotengu that is *checks paper* 1014 years old.

Harlequin

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Marie Rose (left) is technically "18" in the game, but can anyone really look at this with a straight face and tell me she's 18 or older? It's very much some 1000-year-old dragon bullshit.
250px-DeadOrAliveXtreme3.jpg
I mean, there are people who genuinely look way younger than they are. I've known people who were over 20 and still got confused for minors. But given the context I think it's safe to say that that's not what they were going for here.

Forkball

Oct 25, 2017
I remember in DOA 2 when all the girls had huge boobs and the raunchiest thing was panty shots.

It was a more dignified time.