• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2017
Yes! I'm a huge fan of WanderingStardust, it's very wholesome and fun. Two sisters hanging around, playing video games occasionally and just lots of fun random stuff

Spiritreaver

Oct 26, 2017
I'm tired of hearing malding!!
I was malding over him malding!
Same. Speaking of, because of ECCC being canceled, he's going to be having a large sale this Friday at 7:30 pm pdt. A mix of home shopping network meets first to callout what you see on screen chaos.
twitch.tv

Twitch

Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.
Ohh thanks for this. Whenever I do click on Just Chatting and see DSKoopa is on I tune in and lurk for a while. His stream is so chill. I always forget to follow, just followed!

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
I forget who but someone livestreams legal drag races and the one who annoys scammers.

Deleted member 52442

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 24, 2019
I've seen that one woman, fuck what is her name...Amer no, Kyra no, fuck Aman something? Anyway my awful memory aside, I've seen her dance to Just Dance but I put the sound down and hid the chat. After a few minutes, I bounced. No, I did not jerk it to someone on Twitch playing Just Dance. Just wondered why that was not in Gaming but in Just Chatting but I quickly lost interest in my own question and moved on. Probably to watch someone play a game instead of playing one myself.
Amouranth

AaronMT

Oct 27, 2017
Toronto
I watch Hitch, who is a Hitchhiker. He's been hiking through Europe to Amsterdam for the past few weeks. It's interesting to see how he catches rides and just get a glimpse of his journey.

abrack

Unshakable Resolve
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
DFW
I don't make a point to seek it out, but if I'm bored and I open chat and see Girlfriend Reviews or Gary Whitta 'Just Chatting' I'll check it out for a while.

EZA's Gunpla streams, if that counts.
This is my real answer, if it counts, but I think those are considered "creative", not "just chatting."

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
I watch the Old Timey Computer Show and some unbelievably talented dude that plays the accordion who no longer has a channel and I miss him.

RedHeat

Oct 25, 2017
Yes. I'm not gonna link any because they're more on the "NSFW" side of things, but I enjoy watching one of their streams every once in a while when I'm extremely bored

Unspoken90

Oct 28, 2017
Castle Super Beast mostly, and other streamers who do it for like an hour or so before they start getting into the game.

UltimateHigh

Oct 25, 2017
i momentarily watched some dude going on dates in japan and also that dude from pink gorilla games driving around to different video game stores.

bout it.

Olorin

Oct 27, 2017
Bob Ross as my background channel while I work. So peaceful.

Hungry -for those 90s/early 2000s food shows.
Rifftrax

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Just Chatting streams are all I watch on Twitch, and I am becoming an addict.
I'm spending way too much time following streamers' lives instead of focusing and living my own.
As fun and amusing these stream are, it's really not doing any good for my life.
I need some rehab level of help to get me out of this rabbit hole.

Ashdroid

Oct 27, 2017
Kitboga
Hitch (He hitchhikes all over the world)
MikeSci (A cooking stream, but he tries some weird stuff sometimes. He also does "speed runs" where a random person in chat will ask him to make any dish in a short (<15 min) amount of time.)
exbc (irl streamers in South Korea, sometimes they do interesting stuff: museums, travelling, fishing, etc)

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
Could just be unlucky, but the few times I dip in there, I get an even stronger "fake virtual friendship" vibe. Feels unhealthy.

Oct 31, 2017
I watch quite a few of the degenerate streams. I probably watch Hasanabi the most. Used to watch Rajj but this new cast doesn't do it for me.

KKomrade

Rizific

Oct 27, 2017
not directly, but i like watching compilation highlights on youtube of the offlinetv crew and friends. theres some funny stuff on there sometimes.

Dave.

Oct 27, 2017
Therealshookon3, Jakenbake. I like to see the travelers exploring while just chatting.

OP
OP
signal

signal

Oct 28, 2017
Some interesting shit being broadcast lately because of cancelled IRL events. Shows and etc. Cool!!

Martinski

Jan 15, 2019
Göteborg
I used to watch a bunch of twitch but my account was hacked during the summer and later banned. Since I can seemingly can't get it back I don't bother with twitch anymore unfortunately. Went to twitch con eu in Berlin last year and had a blast .. went with a community from a just chatting channel.

Resident4t.

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Hasan is pretty much 90% of what I watch on twitch. His yelling can get a bit much at times but it's understandable. I would rather watch him do that than watch the other streamers just ignore everything.

TheLucasLite

Aug 27, 2018
As far as regular streamers who do 8+ hour days every single day, I watch Hasan for background noise sometimes when I work. The other stuff I watch on there are the occasional podcasts who record live: Double Toasted and Frogpants.

I give my Twitch Prime to Double Toasted because I feel like I owe it to them. I've been listening to them for over a decade now.

OP
OP
signal

signal

Oct 28, 2017
I dunno how people can stand j'kenbake. Must be my hatred for anyone doing an 'irl' stream in public 🤔