• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Topic.

I had sex. But before I had sex I told my partner I needed to goto the restroom to wash my hands. They thought it was strange and the timing would "ruin the mood". But I wash my hands before everything nowadays. They were trying to smother me and get me hot before I could get there, but I managed to pull myself away and still wash my hands.

What about you all? You wash your hands?

...you wash your hands, right?

Oct 27, 2017
You should if they're going into anywhere.

Edit: To be clear, it's not a strict right or wrong unless you were just handling something like trash or sewage. Everyone does their own calculation with setting the mood vs being courteous.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Why would my hands be dirty? I wash them all the time, there's no reason to ruin the mood at that particular moment to re-wash my clean hands.

j7vikes

Definitely not shooting blanks
Jan 5, 2020
No I don't. But my wife and I don't have sex often without showering before and we both wash our hands all the time so they are very likely clean before we have sex anyways. But we aren't like getting started and it pops in to my head that I should sing the birthday song with soap first.

Not a bad practice though.

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
Hadn't thought of this but I guess? At least I make sure my hands are clean.

Chaos Legion

The Wise Ones
Oct 30, 2017

I don't think I ever have and I'm a little bit of a germaphobe. Probably makes sense but like...the entire act is unsanitary, so...

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
Well at least my hands will be clean as she laughs and puts her clothes back on!
She's putting her clothes on so you can take em off.

Actually, do people take off their partner's clothes during sexy time? I've done it a few times, but it's never really been a constant thing.

TripleBee

Prophet of Truth
Oct 30, 2017
Vancouver
I often will have a shower before - so sorta - since my hands are in there with me.

But I've never said "hold on, let me just wash my hands - even though our contact isn't going to limited to my hands - so the logic here is iffy - but I'll be right back".

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
let's just say that, when having sex with other men, I'm taking a whole shower before anything starts.

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I do not. No need. I lick them dry btw (if there are any juices, my partner likes that). No need to waste water anyway. But that's getting too deep.
So suppose your hand has been in orifices but after all the sex you don't clean your hands and just lick them dry? Do you not wash your genitals after either? The hygiene thing of washing hands before sex then doesn't track because you've got more bacteria than ever. Or this is a joke and my sarcasm detector is broken.

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
i've never washed my hands before so my bowels are filled with giardia parasites

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Umm, I don't do what OP does.

But my hands tend to already be clean. I wash my hands when I wake up, before I go to bed. Whenever I bathe (obviously). I wash my hands whenever I touch something that has a residue on it and after using shared gym equipment. I wash my hands whenever I've coughed or sneezed into them or whenever I've touched my hair. I keep my nails trim and clean.

What I'm getting at is if I'm about to engage in sex, the chances are high that my hands will already be pretty clean.

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
Partner: God I'm so into you right now
OP: Hold on, I need to go through a thorough decontamination.

Shadow

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Umm, I don't do what OP does.

But my hands tend to already be clean. I wash my hands when I wake up, before I go to bed. Whenever I bathe (obviously). I wash my hands whenever I touch something that has a residue on it and after using shared gym equipment. I wash my hands whenever I've coughed or sneezed into them or whenever I've touched my hair. I keep my nails trim and clean.

What I'm getting at is if I'm about to engage in sex, the chances are high that my hands will already be pretty clean.
I agree with everything here, but when you touch your hair? I'd have to wash them every 10 minutes!

j7vikes

Definitely not shooting blanks
Jan 5, 2020
She's putting her clothes on so you can take em off.

Actually, do people take off their partner's clothes during sexy time? I've done it a few times, but it's never really been a constant thing.

Sometimes we sorta help each other but mostly just take them off on your own is far more efficient.

DarkSora

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 28, 2017
Depends if we know we're gonna do it?

Had a one night stand where we are some food beforehand and the proceeded to do it and our hands were still greasy from the good. Didn't plan on it but it just happened.

Then a girl I was actually dating, we would always wash ourselves up before doing it.

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
I do it even if there is going to be no sex. Don't cuddle with your hands dirty.

Unless that's your kink. I don't kink shame. Unless that's your kink.

May 24, 2019
ozqQyR7.gif