• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
I use a manga filter from my photograph for Facebook and Instagram. For LinkedIn, it's a real photo.

I actually have been looking for a filter like what the Eurogamer folks are using. I wonder if there's an app for this.

jpg
jpg
jpg

FerrisBueller

Jul 15, 2018
UK
Yeah on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. I don't get involved with news, politics or any other serious stuff on Twitter other than the odd like or retweet here and there, I just post random music and sometimes tv/film stuff, so I wont be getting in arguments or pissing anyone off (unless anyone really dislikes the songs I post).

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
not anymore. they could probably figure out how i look without me giving them a picture if they really wanted

FFNB

Associate Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
I do. I use my real photo here too. I'm terribly non-anonymous on the Internet, and I stand by the things I say online as well as in real life. Besides, my social media accounts cleverly use my real name, so I failed at that part anyway 🤦🏽‍♂️

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
No.

Only my friends view my personal pictures on FB, or Instagram. I go full incognito in Twitter though, no real name and my username is totally unrelated to me.

Sunster

The Fallen
Oct 5, 2018
That happened on Twitter also when I called people who were upset about the new Battlefield game simply because there were women in the trailer, fragile. I was put on several lists as well

lint2015

Oct 27, 2017
Nope. I only use Facebook for Messenger and those who know me know what I look like so I don't need a photo to remind them. But it's fine either way. Personal choice, really.

Menchin

Apr 1, 2019
I don't use social media aside from Reddit but when I had a Facebook I just had a picture of Slade from Teen Titans

entrydenied

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I only use Instagram and Twitter so nope, I let my twenty year old cat represent me since people keep saying we look alike and have the same expressions.

I'm starting to think that we will have the same health problems when I become older 🤔

staedtler

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
hell no, if people knew who i was they'd be asking for autographs and memorabilia from stuff i've been in