• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Do you use (or will use) Xbox All Access service?

• I'm using it

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • I will use it

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • I'm not interested

Votes: 34 72.3%

• Total voters

angel_deamon

attempted ban circumvention by using an alt
Banned
Jan 8, 2018
For those who don't know what it is:

It is a plan to get Xbox Console + Xbox Game Pass + Xbox Live + Upgrade option

Screen-Shot-2020-02-14-at-2-39-05-PM.png

Xbox All Access

Mdot

Oct 25, 2017
I think it's a great idea and convenient for those that don't want the high initial entry point for a console. However, I'm planning on trading my One X in towards a Series X so it probably won't be an option unless they integrate some sort of trade in scenario as well.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
It's not available in Canada. It's not a bad deal, I think the math has worked out so you actually save a tiny bit of money in the end.

C.Mongler

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Washington, DC
I used it back when it first came out a year and some change ago to grab an Xbox One X, though I didn't need to really and I paid it off in 12 months instead of 24. I actually ended up getting a decent deal because when I joined the plan you got 24 months of Gold and 24 months of Gamepass (separately, as opposed to just 24 months of Gamepass Ultimate now), which when they converted it to Gamepass Ultimate last summer for a dollar, I got about 30 months of Ultimate out of it. I'm set until 2022 now instead of October of this year like I was supposed to be, lol.

Last edited:

Mrflood

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think its a bad program, but not available in Canada. Also, I have already set money aside for next-gen, so no need.

ZanderEzekial

Oct 25, 2017
Cyberspace
This is how I got my Xbox One X and it's worked out amazingly. I will 100% be going in on it again for my new console if it's available at launch.

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
I like buying things flat out rather than making payments.

Jaded Alyx

Oct 25, 2017
Where's the option for "it's not available where I live so I can't use it even if I wanted to" ?

DontHateTheBacon

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
It's not a bad deal. If they have a Series X tied at launch, I'll take a look at it, but I don't know. Overall, probably better to buy outright but it seems like a fair price for people coming into the ecosystem.

Oct 25, 2017
Cincinnati
It's a good option for those that can't buy it outright but no, if I end up buying a Series X which is going to depend on the PS5 then I will just buy it and be done.

sirronoh

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not interested. I have a One X already, which will serve me well for several more years. If I needed to buy a console, I would also buy it outright to avoid payment plans.