• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meelow

Oct 31, 2017
As you all know what's happening (rumour wise at least) with Nintendo and Microsoft, it's now rumoured that Ori and Cuphead will see a direct port to Switch.

Battletoads was announced last year at Microsoft's E3 2018 conference developed by DLaLa Studios, and it shouldn't be demanding on the Switch (it won't be in 4k but it would still look great).

It does make sense as Battletoads on the SNES was very loved and it's also not the biggest title so Microsoft would be much more willing to port it.

What do you all think? Am I crazy or does this have a chance?

I also don't want this to seem like a port begging thread, just with all the news coming up yesterday and today, it seems like something like this could happen.

Deleted member 11626

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This seems like a question perfectly suitable for the rumor thread. We don't even know if the Nintendo + Microsoft thing is certain, or what the potential partnership will look like.

Piccoro

Nov 20, 2017
If Battletoads, Rare Replay and Killer Instinct would release on Switch I would pay a premium price for all of them day one.

Cerium

The Former
Oct 23, 2017
There isn't enough information to warrant a dedicated thread here. This can go into one of the existing rumor threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.