• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
They've introduced the multiverse and infinite versions of each of the characters, so they can bring back whoever they want.

Death and any sense of permanence has really been lost with the multiverse stuff. It started with End Game and is now expanding quickly with Loki.

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
Most definitely. They gonna start with Thanos D+ miniseries building up to something like Doom.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
I think it's inevitable (no pun intended) even if it's just flashbacks or something. Thanos has entered the movie canon of iconic villains alongside Darth Vader and the Joker. You wouldn't even need Brolin if it came down to it.
Yes.

He is inevitable (pun intended).
Eventually, he'll show back up in one form or another. Sage advice for his son Thane maybe? Fodder for Doom to reflect on? He is inevitable.
I think it's inevitable
main-qimg-13e56e82163fcf13ce8be597b784a86f

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
Thanos is CGI and recognisable. He'd be pretty easy to bring back down the line for any multitude of reasons or in any multiple ways. Especially if the MCU just keeps on going, they can't really bring back any of the early Phase Avengers after a certain point (except Ruffalo) but they can bring back Thanos.

corasaur

Oct 26, 2017
does marvel ever try to adapt the Thanos Imperative into the movies? because that would probably lead to it.

and even though it would be a stretch I want annihilation to happen in the movies so i'd be on board.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone thinking they're gonna treat anyone as fully Killed Off For Real until a possible MCU reboot, I have a bridge to sell you.

He'll be back. They'll do it in a way that doesn't suck, but nothing's stopping them from bringing him back.

elLOaSTy

Oct 27, 2017
I could see him as a weird alternate Thanos where he is good or anti-hero.

Alternatively another version of Thanos getting bodied by someone like Kang, Doom, Galactus ect could be interesting. Set up the villain in a fun way to show how strong they are by just taking down Thanos like a chump.

Other than that.. no I don't think so.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He will reappear but not sure about being all that important. More like a cameo.

Deleted member 30544

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
I believe they never made reference to his love story with Death, maybe that could be a nice plot line for him.