• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Do you think that The Evil Within 3 will happen someday

• Yes

Votes: 138 41.4%
  • No

Votes: 195 58.6%

• Total voters
Dec 30, 2020
I want a third just to wrap-up what happened to Ruvik and Joseph.

"It's EVIL out there!!!" "There's evil within too." *slow turn to camera*

Honestly that scene alone merited them a sequel.

TitanicFall

Nov 12, 2017
Doubtful even though EW2 was the second best survival horror game of the last gen right after Alien: Isolation.

erlim

Oct 26, 2017
London
Popular IP.. Microsoft would be silly not to revive it at some point for game pass. That's if Tango want to actually do it that is, I know Microsoft are pretty hands off with their newer studios.

Maybe after Ghostwire.

I think it will happen precisely because Microsoft has been doing a great job of serving and supporting their fans.

Linus815

Oct 29, 2017
yes, i strongly believe so.

tew2 was already clearly lower budget than tew1 yet it was still a great game. With the right marketing it can do well.

Adrifi

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jan 5, 2019
the Spanish Basque Country
The way I see it, there are four games Tango could make after Ghostwore Tokyo:

1 - Ghostwire Tokyo
2 - That Noah game Mikami wants to direct
3 - A new IP
4 - The Evil Within 3

I think that TEW3 is not a priority and that one of the other three options will be chosen.

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
If Tango wants to do it now that they have more funds under MS, am sure they will.

I know Tango wanted EW3 but due to low sales, they shifted gears towards Ghost.

PucePikmin

Apr 26, 2018
I think Mikami is wrapping things up with Tango Gameworks after he gets Tokyo Ghostwire out the door.

Mar 19, 2020
I'd love a sequel if it followed the gameplay of the 2nd. A third game with the aesthetic of the first and the gameplay of the second would be a great way to cap off the series.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm down for whatever Tango Gameworks is passionate about creating, so if someday that includes The Evil Within 3 than so be it.

May 26, 2018
That would be awesome, the potential is there. If Mikami directed it from start to finish...damn.
Even if it's not TEW3, I hope he gets a chance to direct another game. Whatever it may be, I'm sure it would be legendary.

Kazuhira

Oct 26, 2017
Maybe they're already working on it, no idea what John Johannas is up to these days.
He is not part of the Ghostwire dev team afaik.