• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Where do you think he resigns?

• Raptors

Votes: 310 41.0%
  • Clippers

Votes: 177 23.4%
  • Lakers

Votes: 191 25.3%
  • Knicks

Votes: 28 3.7%
  • Other

Votes: 50 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solaris

Oct 27, 2017
I kinda love how much people are losing their minds over his delaying.

Skip Bayless' twitter is a gold-mine.

StudioTan

Oct 27, 2017
i think they had the same agent or they actually have some kind of relationship

Kawhi and his team clearly like keeping thing close to the vest. There is no way there are constantly telling Cris anything considering he just keeps saying their supposed business every day on TV. Plus he changes his story every day. He knows nothing.

Baked Pigeon

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
Waiting for Kawhi to sign is holding up some RFA signings such as Kelly Oubre Jr. Players like Kelly are banking on teams to make them an offer once they lose out on the Kawhi sweepstakes. Phoenix is going to sign him no matter what, but they are just hoping they don't have to match another offer.

The Struggler

Alt Account
Banned
Jul 3, 2019

MLSE plane went to San Diego and is back in Toronto, no clue who was/is on board

giphy.gif

m_shortpants

Oct 25, 2017
Lol Kawhi with the 5d chess. Watch him resign with the Raps and leave the Lakers in relative shambles lol

DoradoWinston

Apr 9, 2019
The only reason I need kahwai as a laker is to see skip watch the Lakers win another championship over his spurs with LeBron and "number 2" in the roster lmao.

Everything else is a cherry on top.

bastardly

Nov 8, 2017
jeez, i fucking hate the dude, but this shit is creepy and pervasive, leave the dude alone jeezus.

and if its longterm deal he wants, sorry raps, he going home

m_shortpants

Oct 25, 2017
Seeing that makes me wonder. When you're a mega athlete or celebrity, do you pay your own credit card bills? Or is there someone who does that stuff for you?

Lol

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
Seeing that makes me wonder. When you're a mega athlete or celebrity, do you pay your own credit card bills? Or is there someone who does that stuff for you?

Lol
I worked in private banking. An accountant or manager typically has approval to pay shit up to a certain limit.

It's dodgy though, lots of athletes especially don't think about what's happening to their money while an accountant or manager is slowly taking them to the cleaners.

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I worked in private banking. An accountant or manager typically has approval to pay shit up to a certain limit.

It's dodgy though, lots of athletes especially don't think about what's happening to their money while an accountant or manager is slowly taking them to the cleaners.
Pippen got taken to the cleaners

J2C

Oct 26, 2017
Lakers are going to be filling out a very strange roster, if Kawhi doesn't go there, huh? Media storm would be nuts if Lebron and AD together aren't winning.

I look back at Miami pretty impressed by the roster they put together. Definitely 2nd best team of the decade behind the Durant Warriors

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If Linsanity got a documentary, King of Canada definitely needs one. Kawhi has enough juice up there to make White Canadians vote Yes for reparations for past atrocities.

Status
Not open for further replies.