• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cation

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Yeah 100% you can date her.

Having a poster on the wall counts btw, thats how Im dating Kim Kardashian and Gigi Hadid at the same time.

Mar 3, 2018
Honestly just enjoy her music, I used to like her a lot until I saw her at a grocery store few months ago. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.

She said, "Oh, like you're doing now?"

I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but she kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying...like wtf??

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "m'am, you need to pay for those first." At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

A wise person once said "never meet your idols/heroes" and they were right Just enjoy her music and move on.

Sunster

The Fallen
Oct 5, 2018
You know I havent really considered....just asking a celebrity out, do people actually do that in a not creepy way? Like people will profess their love and stuff but idk if ive seen people just casually ask them out
male and female celebs get asked out dozens if not hundreds of times a week. the thing is, they are normal humans like you and me. some complete stranger that they have never interacted with before is very unlikely to score a date with them. people, including celebrities, date their friends and acquaintances unless they venture out to a bar, club, internet with the intent to find someone new.

Honestly just enjoy her music, I used to like her a lot until I saw her at a grocery store few months ago. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.

She said, "Oh, like you're doing now?"

I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but she kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying...like wtf??

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "m'am, you need to pay for those first." At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

A wise person once said "never meet your idols/heroes" and they were right Just enjoy her music and move on.

lol this is a copypasta. i read the same thing word for word about a male celeb a few years ago.

Deleted member 11985

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You could probably get a restraining order from her.

But seriously, no. Don't ruminate about stuff like this, either. There are plenty of other women in your circle of acquaintances and on dating apps who would be more appropriate to consider asking out.

Oct 28, 2017
I want to be a dinosaur. 🦖

513pq6acrlvhk4i.jpg

OSHAN

Oct 27, 2017
I was listening to Bury Me at Makeout Creek this morning while I was drinking coffee and reading the internet. I think she may like me, too.

Deleted member 41178

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 18, 2018

Sunster

The Fallen
Oct 5, 2018
Lol, yeah probably the saddest one since then, but hold on wasn't that a job less guy who was still living with his wife whilst her Girlfriend moved in and he was basically a baby sitter.
it was sadder than i even described. i think she was basically using him for insurance purposes and so wouldn't divorce him yet. his reason for staying there was that he "was comfortable"

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
Only one question to ask yourself: What do you have to lose?
to be known forever the world over as the guy who asked Mitski out at that party once and it was so awkward it got 100 million views and also she made a song about the encounter which got 100 billion views?

You could probably get a restraining order from her.

But seriously, no. Don't ruminate about stuff like this, either. There are plenty of other women in your circle of acquaintances and on dating apps who would be more appropriate to consider asking out.
Do not listen to this man who obviously works for Match Incorporated that owns Match.com, Tinder, Plenty of Fish, and FarmDates.com

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
Bill Clinton and I share a birthday.

edit: I guess he was born in August and I was born in July. Close enough I guess.

Atisha

Banned
Nov 28, 2017
I looked her up. She aint all that like Jasmine, she looks like a normie to me.
Libra/Libra is actually a good pairing ( many times ). You'll up your chances if you have an artistic bend. You should go for it. Provided of course you are a normie yourself, and not say a heaving mouthbreathing trashfire.
What will you lose?

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
You will be surprised how much woman value this over anything else.

• In a study of 28,000 heterosexuals, 97% of women believe that it is essential to have a partner who has a steady income, and 69% said that it is important to have a partner who makes or will make a lot of money. (Personality and Individual Differences, 2015)
  • 91% of women prefer the clean shaven look for guys.
  • 73% of women prefer to date guys taller than 5'9". (GQ, 2015)
  • About 51% of women find pudgy men attractive (GQ, 2015)
  • 93% of women prefer to be asked out on a date.

Good luck OP, maybe figure out a place she plays regularly, get a job as bartender there, develop a rapport with her, demonstrate your value as a partner, and then ask her out. Also be tall, clean shaven, and a little pudgy.

Mariachi507

Oct 26, 2017
Last I heard she was so lonely that would she would open windows to hear sounds of people.

Sounds of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.