• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Dec 23, 2017

Whether your playing the official servers, or a private server, post your character!

Even Ragnarok M: Eternal Love, Poring Clicker, or Ragnarok Odyssey Ace counts as well! Including any other version I might have forgotten to mention.

I've played many classes, but I always come back to...Super Novice! The theme I have going is based on the Poring.

unknown.png

(Yes, I wield the Monado too.)

Last edited:

Youngfossil

Oct 27, 2017
I just started downloading it again. Have played in years. kinds excited to see my old character (if he still exist)

I'll post it when im in

chirt

Oct 25, 2017
After the thread earlier and this one, I guess I'm playing Ragnarok Online this weekend.
Haven't played since Powerman 5000 was a thing, whenever that was.

arcticxdeath

Mar 25, 2019
After the thread earlier and this one, I guess I'm playing Ragnarok Online this weekend.

Assuming you are talking about the band and not something in Ragnarok, they've been consistently releasing new content all this time, including a new album (that's pretty good!) last year!

samoscratch

Nov 25, 2017
So this game is still going huh? I might have to try it out, I like grinding and it seems like there are tons of classes.

ss_lemonade

Oct 27, 2017
Man, I remember this game being extremely addicting. It was super big in the Philippines and I was spending a lot just on internet and play time cards.

I eventually stopped and moved on to f2p games like Maple Story and Trickster

Visceir

Oct 26, 2017
Got fond memories of it -- especially how much you could customize your characters and people coming up with wild unkillable priests for pvp or just silly attack wizards. Still feels like the game is unmatched in that regard with loads of interesting active skills and plenty headgears to collect.

The 'every monster drops a card with unique stats that you can slot into your weapon' thing was also a really neat idea and made fighting some trash mobs worthwhile.

OP
OP
Shinobido Heart
Dec 23, 2017
I just started downloading it again. Have played in years. kinds excited to see my old character (if he still exist)

I'll post it when im in

I played on a private server called NovaRO, its based on Renewal though which some people might not like.

They try to follow the korean version of the game, we just got 17.2 recently.

Youngfossil

Oct 27, 2017
Just realized that the old RO and RO Transcendence is two different games :(

My character doesnt transfer

also RO doesn't work at 4k :(((

Dylan

Oct 28, 2017
I've never played this game but I remember working tech support and troubleshooting many American's PC's over the phones who would often mention they were trying to play this game. Those were dark times.

That and Lineage II were the big non-WoW games I remember people talking about. I remember not being able to afford a PC that could play games and having to make up in my head what I thought these games were.

dalq

Feb 13, 2018
I tried playing it some months ago, but couldnt mke it work on my 4k monitor.

It would either be stuck as a tiny window (that i couldnt resize) on the left upper side of the screen, when in windowed mode, or it would be in the same spot and size but with the rest of the screen black when in full screen.