• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

nemoral

Oct 25, 2017
Fiddler's Green
Yes. I smoke what I can get, since it's still illegal in my state. I eagerly await legalized weed and being able to pick and choose strains. I generally smoke from a glass pipe, but sometimes from a hand rolled joint. I'm interested in edibles, but can't really get them locally. I smoke for a mixture of recreation and self-medication, but mostly recreation.

I got some Bruce Banner while I was in Colorado, and it just about knocked me out. I had to go ly down.

andymcc

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
Yes. I smoke what I can get, since it's still illegal in my state. I eagerly await legalized weed and being able to pick and choose strains. I generally smoke from a glass pipe, but sometimes from a hand rolled joint. I'm interested in edibles, but can't really get them locally. I smoke for a mixture of recreation and self-medication, but mostly recreation.

I got some Bruce Banner while I was in Colorado, and it just about knocked me out. I had to go ly down.

Oil is super easy to make if you wanna do edibles.

Voke

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Multiple times a day. Whenever me and some friends have a session I'll usually roll a nice Dutch or backwoods. But when I'm solo I'll roll up a joint.

Bakercat

Oct 27, 2017
'merica
If it was legal in my state (Kentucky) yeah I would. Right now I'm using pain pills, but I have to watch my intake so I don't become addicted. I just use them during stressful times to lay in bed and listen to calm music. I was in horrible nerve pain from a herniated disk all year until my surgery on september, so I really could of used weed. Docs gave me every kind of opioid imaginable and none of it killed the pain.

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
Once in a while, not frequently at all.

I prefer to smoke cannabis indica mixed with chamomile because it gets me even more relaxed than I already am, and it makes almost any food taste delicious. On the other hand, the cannabis sativa ain't really my thing. I'll pass any sort of stimulants.

rhn94

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
i hopped on that 95%+ THC Distillate game, rest is flavor terps like root beer, or wild berry

Damaniel

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
Only a few times myself. I've mainly stuck to indica or indica-dominant hybrids (it's nice to live in a legal state so you know what you're getting!), and when I'm smoking i mostly just find myself sitting there and listening to music (which sounds really damn awesome to me when I'm high). That said, I'm very 'take it or leave it' when it comes to weed as a whole.

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL
Most of my life has been Raw papers. Now it's Raws and Backwoods.

Top 3 strains:

LA Confidential
Blue Dream
Trainwreck
Green Crack

(I'm aware that's 4)

Most hated strains:
Sour Diesel (Smoked waaaaaaaaaayyyy too much over the years. Don't want to smoke another joint of it ever.)
Anything Hindu.

KenFiasco

Oct 28, 2017
Yes. I vape tho. Smoked it 3 or 4 times when I was younger but the smoking wasn't that pleasurable. Didn't do it for years .

About a year or two back I picked up a vape after looking at the pros of it and have been microdosing a few times a month.

I also started messing with edibles. It's a nice feeling and with the experience I've gained it's easy to get a good relaxing buzz going.

If it was only legal where I lived at I would grow my own.

Deleted member 24766

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Nope. It is an absolute waste to me. Better ways to waste my money, time, and energy that are ultimately far more productive.

ArcLyte

Nov 1, 2017
Only on friday and saturday nights when I'm not on call for work, and vape only. I enjoy it but I'm not a hardcore enthusiast.

Oct 25, 2017
Sometimes yes. It's legal here btw (Wa state). If it wasn't legal and easily available than nah...had my share as a teen back in the day.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Tried it once when I was about 16 and it certainly wasn't a pleasant experience.
My throat felt like it was closing up.

Never touched it again.

That moment when you don't live up to your avatar

Solace

Dog's Best Friend
Oct 29, 2017
I did a few times, and only with my best friend. Man oh man, do we laugh when we are high. Like literally ROFL! But the bad part is forgetting all the shit that you laughed at. We actually started taking notes of funny stuff that happens so we can relive the memories later on lol

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I did a few times, and only with my best friend. Man oh man, do we laugh when we are high. Like literally ROFL! But the bad part is forgetting all the shit that you laughed at. We actually started taking notes of funny stuff that happens so we can relive the memories later on lol
Pro-tip, when you write down or record the stuff you come up with while high, 90% of the time, especially if you are not a professional creative, it's usually going to come off as odd jibberish.

torontoml

Oct 25, 2017
No, drug tests happen here and I'll lose my job if it comes out positive, no point in risking it.

And apparently still going to be zero tolerance once legal in Canada.

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
I smoked weed when I was 17 (until I was 18 and could legally by alcohol here) but since then I've found no need for it; it's illegal, it's expensive, it stinks.

SpankyDoodle

Oct 25, 2017
Currently waiting for the bit of Green Hornet gummy I ate about 30 minutes ago to kick in.

Add me to the pile of people who smoked whatever for a couple years and then suddenly had a crippling series of panic attacks and had to stop smoking Sativas all together. I've been just vaping Indicas since the beginning of this year (I have a PAX 2 and just got a PAX Era hah!). I tried a hybrid a couple months ago (Unicorn Dream disposable pen) and thought I was doing OK until I convinced myself that the places my girlfriend was applying to were fronts for sex trafficking rings and was absolutely terrified to let her go to her interviews. So yeah, no Sativas for me anymore! Even hybrids.

Most recently I've been using the PAX 2 to vape King Bubba Kush and SR-71 OG, King Bubba knocks me OUT. Many a night I have gone to play Mario high recently only to wake up suddenly, hours later, having fallen asleep sitting up on the couch. I think my faaaavorite Indica I've found so far is Master OG. Kosher Kush is also excellent. The Era I picked up for Black Friday and got a Blueberry pod (meh) and a Native OG pod (better).

I discovered that the lowest temp you can set the Era to (via the app) is 430 degrees which is weird to me, because I've been told combustion happens at something around 360-390 sooooo wouldn't 430 and up not be vaping, but smoking? Or is it different because it's oil being vaped and not the straight flower?

PS in awe at those that can crossfade (drink and smoke), that terrifies me and I feel like I would barf and cry if I tried it.

EMM

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
No, but I have tried it and can confidently say that it is so much more safe than alcohol.

It's such a fucking shame that drinking is legal but smoking not. We chose the wrong substance to legalize and refuse to give via prohibition

Luminaire

Oct 25, 2017
Despite it being legal medically and recreationally here, I don't. I know a lot of people who do, but it's just not really my thing.

nick shaw

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
just bought a vape pen from a dude. its gonna be hard to switch back to burning plant once this baby runs out of juice. its just so easy

ShadowkillXNA

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Yes. Its the reason I moved to Washington state recently.
I use a vape pen mostly, but still smoke/vape flower.
Tried edibles for the first time - they were great, totally unlike the feeling you get from vaping/smoking.

Adam_Roman

Oct 25, 2017
I have. Not in the past year or two but that's mainly because my life's been bouncing back and forth between jobs and that involves lots of drug tests. I'm at a place that I like now and they do random tests quarterly so if I feel comfortable eventually after I've settled in I might, but at this point I don't know. I like it a lot, but I like money and employment more.

SpecX

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Tried vaping and edibles and didn't really care for it. I had a stripper vape and then blow it into my mouth as well which was one of the best methods, but also gross when I look back at it...