• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 1759

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Europe
Used to but I've quit smoking pot (and smoking in general) quite some time ago. Smoked almost daily and it affected me negatively. I'm still drinking and doing other drugs occasionally, though.

Opto

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I promised myself to wait until the state legalized it and the shops opened. Still waiting.

OP
OP

Deleted member 1378

Oct 25, 2017
yeah. preferred strains are hybrids and indica dominant hybrids mostly. I do enjoy sativa dominant stuff too but the pure sativas that are really potent give me anxiety lol. I'm more of a connoisseur type so I like to try a wide variety of strains. if it's grown right I'm good with it. love all the different varieties of kush. just some straight up og kush will always be a mainstay for me. scott's og, sfv og, kosher kush and pre 98 bubba kush are also favorites of mine. that gorilla glue #4 that's been all the rage lately is damn nice. anything with some chem in it is nice. had some actual legit blueberry recently and that was damn fine. also had some strawberry lemonade recently that was really good, that's the kind of sativa I dig. I'll also fuck with tangie concentrates because that shit tastes so damn good. I've got some kosher tangie rosin right now and it is really nice.

as far as how I like to ingest for flower I vape. I've got the extreme q and it's great. best desktop vape for the money imo. I used to smoke way too many blunts and then out of glass and I've cut most of my smoking out. for concentrates I've got a couple rigs that are really nice. I've got a standard diffusion pump rig with a quartz banger that is the best piece for flavor and my main rig. then I've also got a vortex recycler because it just looks cool lol.

this is the recycler in action

that looks sick

SeanShards

Oct 25, 2017
Nope. I've got a smorgasbord of mental health problems and an addictive personality, so I steer well clear.

Oct 25, 2017
No. Never saw the point. I've never been stressed enough to seek medical alleviation and I have better uses for my money.

Fart Master

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
A dumpster
No better feeling in this world then getting drunk and high

I don't know the strain since i don't really care but I always smoke it with zig zag cones.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Volcano Digital plus a new vape pen. No stank, all dank :)

Honestly, I know my health is far better off with weed as opposed to my college days when I drank like a fish. High-proof alcohol tastes and feels like poison, whereas cannabis is far gentler on your system.

Hydrus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
And, anecdotally, all the people I know irl who smoke a ton of weed are losers.

Yea, everyone that I know that smokes, have completely turned into losers. It's not that they smoke weed, it's that ALL they do is smoke. Like they have become full blown addicts. They've developed some weird anxiety if they don't do it. I had a friend that had a house, good job, nice car, etc... and slowly lost it all and now lives with his parents and his whole life revolves around weed. It's pretty sad honestly. He's pushing thirty btw. It's seeing that kind of stuff that makes me choose not to do it.

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
Yes, very.

I also made edibles for the first time this year, it was a nice experience! The worst part of canabis culture is all the misinformation and people who treat 3rd hand information like gospel. I am very much looking forward to it being legal in Canada next summer.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Only if it's offered up and never a lone, that's only sometimes too. Too much and I get OD paranoid but just enough and I'll be mad horny which is good because I'm usually just smoking up with a shorty.

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
No, but only because i tend to get so stoned from it. I may now that its legal here though, not that the legality of it ever put me off, just an ease of access thing and being easier to try different strains and find something that may work for me.

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
Nah, the smell is vile, smells like someone who doesn't clean their room every week.

I tried gummies and all they did was make me sleepy. I'll try brownies someday but if that has the same effect I won't do it again.

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
I've smoked it a few times to know I'm not much a fan of it and I hate the smell. My brother is a total pothead though

TickleMeElbow

Oct 31, 2017
I used to smoke almost daily for like a decade, but not so much anymore. I don't know what kind of crazy ass strains are around now. I never really paid much attention anyways, as people I knew just broke it down into "schwag", "mids", "beasters", and "dank".

I hadn't really smoked regularly for years, but then a friend gave me like an eighth a couple months ago because he was about to move to China. That lasted me about a month, and I haven't smoked since. I don't even know who to get it from anymore.

I just smoke bowls.

Spenny

Oct 25, 2017
San Diego-ish
Yep. My SO runs a dispensary so it's fun times. I like being active/creative so I mostly smoke sativas. I try to stay away from combustion. I mainly use my Volcano and when I'm away from home I use a Crafty. I'll still light up a joint and sit on my porch while stargazing from time to time.

Penny Royal

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
QLD, Australia
I vape about a 1/4oz every 3-4 weeks and have found a chap who makes the MOST delicious caramels in regular and wake & bake strength, and I usually get through a dozen of those about every 3 months.

Discovering vapourisers was awesome - it made finally quitting tobacco so much easier, I found I consume less weed too so it was a big saving. I used to use an Iolite but this year bought myself one of these babies:

https://bndlstech.com/cf.html

And it's been great. Good amount of vapour, although battery life needs to be monitored closely.

For preference I like Skunk, AK47, White Widow & Strawberry but in reality I'll take whatever my lady has when I call her! She's generally very good tho - in 3 years she's only had one poor batch & she sold that at a discount as she thought it poor too.

I can't crossfade. The spins are real and they're a bitch

Smoke first, then drink. Other way around guarantees a whitey.

Cup O' Tea?

Nov 2, 2017
the worst for me was waking up and not getting hungry until like 1pm when I would go from nothing to full on get whatever the hell food is within a 5 minute drive starvation mode

it'll pass though

Pretty much all of my physical withdrawal symptoms passed in the first two weeks but it's been two or three months now and I still have crazy weird dreams and trouble falling asleep.

mac

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Like most people I did in college, heavily. And then I felt I was doing it too much so I stopped for a week. And then later I stopped for a month. And then a year. And then when I tried to smoke again I just felt like everyone was laughing at me.

I just fell out of it. I agree with George Carlin on the subject. He says it's a drug with a natural shelf life for many people. At some point something changes.

ToTheMoon

Oct 27, 2017
Nope. I'm not morally opposed to it, but I've never been interested in it or inclined to try.

sappyday

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Yes pretty much everyday. It's making me broke though so I may give it a break especially since my tolerance is too high right now

Oct 27, 2017
i live in california, so yes all day every day.

unfortunately i am in dire need of a tolerance break which will be coming up soon. sativa's are my homies, irie og is my favorite

SaintBowWow

Oct 25, 2017
I did a fair bit in college but do it pretty sparingly (maybe once a month) over the last few years. I tend to do it solo now on a day when I've got nothing going on or on a weekend night with my girlfriend. Whenever I smoke solo I end up regretting it and feeling like I've wasted a day so I don't really do that any more. I don't have any hookups any longer either so I'm kinda just naturally quitting, but it will be legal in a nearby state relatively soon so I'll probably keep smoking very occasionally.

Deleted member 18360

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sometimes. I want to say like once or twice monthly.

Vaping flowers, or good tasting concentrates with an ecig or dab rig are the best imo.

Deleted member 21411

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I wish it were legal, in my experience it just calms me down. It's doesn't feel like I'm on a drug more like I can just relax slowly and enjoy what ever it is I'm doing.

Karateka

Oct 28, 2017
nah I try to follow the law due to my profession but when it legalizes in a couple months I still don't think I will it will surely cost a lot and it just isn't worth it imo.

Zaied

Oct 27, 2017
No. The last time I smoked it was the first time I ever smoked it which was last year, and I can't say I was impressed.

TheMikado

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Never because it's been illegal most of my life and due to my religious upbringing I likely wouldn't have been interested anyway. I never had alcohol until I was 25.

ced

Oct 27, 2017
I used to daily from 28 years old until about 3 years ago, it was starting to contribute to panic attacks so I quit.

I still do about once or twice a year.

As corny as it sounds I really think it made me a better person and really opened up my mind and got me interested in science etc.

Last edited:

Tan

Oct 27, 2017
Nope. Doesn't seem worth it. Everyone I know who's started use it has gotten progressively more boring and crack-potty over the years

It just doesn't appeal to me at all

Heath V

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
No, I see no purpose for it and I work at a Fortune 500 company that tests randomly and it is not worth my 16-year career here. On top of that I find the smell to be absolutely disgusting.

Ryan_09

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Fort Wayne, IN, USA
Never tried it, but I know it's not for me. I already don't like the idea of tobacco/alcohol (although the latter is 95% a taste issue) due to the effects. Just seems like a waste of time/money for something I won't enjoy or would rather be doing other things with.

That said, I'm 100% in support of getting it legalized everywhere. Especially, in Indiana, we could really use that tax money to pump up our school systems like Colorado. ^-^